I had Harry Styles child - texts and pranks

I'm just going to keep uploading until I have to write more

Chanzy <3 xx

Alexa's POV

The next morning I told the boys about my brother. Niall wouldn't stop hugging me and crying for a while, but he is a sweet boy. I ended up texting drake, just to make sure he's changed, so I know I will be safe with him. Though the boys want to come with me, but somewhere else in the café or restaurant.

Me: hey drake, I'm sorry but I don't know if I can trust u at the moment. Sorry and I know ur sorry. If u've changed, come to my favorite café (on my profile), next week on Thursday, during rush hour.

Drake: hey baby girl. I understand. I really am. I have changed. Okay, will do, see u then? :) xx

Me: okay, u will :) xx

After our little conversation finished, I told the boys. They said they're going to have one of their security guards near by. Man, these boys are so overprotective, but I love them for it.

It was around after lunch time, we just finished lunch, and the boys were bored.

"hey, who wants to go for a swim on the beach?" Louis asked, almost falling off the chair he was on.

"Louis, it's cool out there, the water would be cold, and we'd be freezing our arses off." Liam told Louis, he pouted a daddy direction, then at me.

"oh no, don't pout at me boy, I'm agreeing with daddy on this one." I told Louis, who pouted more. What was Niall doing in the cutlery draw? Ahaha, he's getting all of the spoons out. I chuckled lightly, which surprised me, because no one heard me. I went over to Niall and smacked him lightly on his butt.

I walked over to Harry, the other end of the kitchen. I smirked at Niall, he just winked at me. I knew what he was up to. You naughty, naughty boy Niall.

Once Niall got all of the spoons out of the cutlery draw, Niall left the kitchen.

"I'll be right back." I quickly kissed Harry on the cheek and went after Niall.

"you planning to do something with those spoons?" I asked Niall, making him jump a little.

"yes, do you want to help?" Niall asked, I nod at him, as he smirked at me. "come with me, my beautiful mummy." as he held out his hand for me, I just laughed. He's so sweet, probably the second sweetest boy I know, first is Harry.

About five minutes later, Niall told me what his plan was. We put spoons everywhere in Liam's room, where it is noticeable, even in Liam's bathroom.

"why are you doing this anyways?" I asked Niall curiously.

"because Liam told me off for making a mess in your kitchen. Though it wasn't even bad, plus it was an accident." Niall explained, looking sad. I went up to Niall and hugged him, he hugged back.

"don't worry about daddy, he was just stressed to make sure everything was fine. Okay baby?" I told Niall, he just nodded at me, I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Harry's POV

"where did Alexa go, Harry?" Zayn asked me.

"upstairs with nialler." I answered Zayn, as I sat on Louis' lap. We were in the lounge room watching some chick flick, but not really watching it.

"so did you two have lots of fun the other night?" Louis asked wiggling his eyebrows at me, I knew what he meant.

"yeah, we did, lots of fun." I told Louis, winking at him. Louis chuckled at my reply.

"so you say her birthday is in two weeks ate?" Liam asked. In two weeks time it is Alexa's birthday. We're all planning something fun for her birthday.

"yeah it is. Do you know what you're going to get her?" I asked Liam and Zayn. Louis already knew what he wanted to get Alexa, so did I.

Liam and Zayn shook their heads. All of a sudden we hear Alexa and Niall walking down the stairs laughing.

"...and I was like, 'oi!!! Bi*ch!! Yeah you!! Your flyer is open darl!!' she looked down and zipped up and said thank you. Then later on during the night, I had a bit too much to drink, but I grabbed her and I k.... I'll tell you later babe." as Alexa and Niall walked in and Alexa didn't finish off her story. I wonder what she was telling Niall about? Oh well, Alexa interrupted my thoughts as she continued to talk to Niall and the rest of us.

"well just warning you. Don't let me have more than six shots or strong alcohol drinks. I go to my opposite." Alexa looked a bit ashamed.