I had Harry Styles child - talk talk talk

Ummm....I don't know what to say. :/ enjoy!! :)

Alexa's POV

"morning babe." Harry said, as he woke me up. Harry kissed me on the lips softly, I kissed him back.

"morning handsome." I replied Harry.

"how was your sleep beautiful?" Harry asked, sitting up.

"good, yours babe?" I asked, sitting up next to Harry.

"good." Harry said, kissing me, putting his hand on my thigh. I kissed him back, but moved his hand. "you okay?" Harry asked, once I got up.

"yeah. There's just no time for that mr. Styles. You got to get ready and leave soon." I told Harry, getting undressed and dressed in front of him, teasing him.

I guess Harry undressed me, down to my underwear, last night. The last thing I remember, I was in Niall's arms and replying Liam. I don't know what happened after that. I don't know who took me in here last night, but I did sleep. So that's all, I only wanted to sleep last night, nothing much else.

"well, if you really want me to get ready, you wouldn't tease." Harry said, getting up and walking behind me, pushing himself against me.

"aww, but there's no fun in that then." I said to Harry, turning around to face him.

"haha. Kw its my time to tease." Harry said, winking at me, smacking my ass.

Harry started to undress in front of me. Well one thing is for sure, he was really excited, if you know what I mean. ;)

"morning lads!!" I screamed out to the sleepy heads.

They all groaned in response. Okay, so not all of the lads were asleep, only Niall and Harry were the awakened ones.

"morning momma bear!! And Haz bear!!" Niall screamed back, running up to me and hugged me. "hey Haz, can I talk to Alexa? I need to talk to her." Niall asked Harry, as they hugged.

"hey Nialler, yeah sure. Not for too long. I don't think you want to miss out on breakfast. Do you now?" Harry asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

Niall shook his head, Harry ruffled with his hair. Niall grabbed my hand, and walked me to his room. He looked a but nervous and kind of sad, with a hint of guilt. Niall sat down on his bed, he patted the spot next to him, I sat down there.

"Niall, what's wrong baby?" I asked Niall, the first one to speak.

"am I that readable? Sorry, I'll show you why I feel guilty." Niall said, giving me his phone, logged onto twitter. It was a picture of Niall and I on the elevator floor. "I'm sorry I dropped you." Niall apologized, hugging me.

"don't be. It wasn't your fault. You were tired, while I was in your arms, and you fell asleep." I told Niall, hugging him and kissed him on the forehead. "what else is on your mind?" I asked Niall.

"well two questions for you. Do you want to go to your parents graves this year? Or do you want to stay with us? Number two. Do you want to tell the lads about you being pregnant today? Or later?" Niall asked, looking at me for expressions. My expressions were all mixed up and all over the place.

"answer to number one. We al, should go. I know Drake's going, and I know Harry will too, so I will be going. Plus I know I will be needing all of you, to make me happy and smile." I answered Niall, his first question. I looked down at the floor, when I said the last sentence. Niall put a hand on my back, rubbing it up and down.

"we will go with you and with Harry and Drake. We are all here for you." Niall said, kissing my cheek.

"I know, thank you Niall. Love you Niall." I said, hugging Niall.

"your welcome, love you too Alexa." Niall said, hugging me back and tight.

"well answer to number two, today." I told Niall, getting up, ready to leave. I helped Niall up and we left the room.

Liam's POV

"well do you think I should talk to Liam?" I heard Alexa ask Niall, as they walked into the kitchen.

"ask Liam what?" I asked Alexa, raising an eyebrow at her and Niall.

"uhh...can I talk to you?" Alexa asked.

I didn't even get to answer, Alexa already pulled me away. A,exa pulled me into the bathroom, she started to vomit. I went over to pull her hair back. Why was she vomiting? She usually comes in here around the same time each day, for the past few days. Doesn't matter if she's eaten or not. Wait...is she...? When Alexa stood up and went to the sink, to clean herself up, my mouth dropped. Oh god, please don't let her be pregnant.

"Liam!!" Alexa said, clicking her fingers in front of me. Alexa brought me back to reality. "close your mouth. You might catch flies if you don't." Alexa said, I did as she told me so.

"Alexa..your not are you?" I asked Alexa, looking at her, she raised an eyebrow at me.

"what? Catching flies, no." Alexa said, joking around.

"no, I mean, your not pregnant, are you?" I asked, she blushed and went a but pale too. If that's even possible.

"I..I'm pregnant." Alexa stuttered. Jesus Christ, Harry and Alexa, why didn't you two put protection on?

"argh...uhh...okay.." I said to Alexa, rubbing my temples. "why no protection?" I said under my breath, Alexa heard me.

"well I didn't expect it to happen. Can you and Niall help me tell the other lads?" Alexa asked me. "also don't be mad at Harry, please." Alexa said, she started walking out of the bathroom.

"I won't, I'm not. Of course I will help you. C'mon, let's go tell them now." I said, grabbing Alexa's hand and squeezing it, so she knows I'm always here for her when she needs me.

Harry's POV

"hey you two. Finished talking? Because breakfast is ready." I told Alexa and Liam, as the walked into the kitchen.

Alexa grabbed my hand, she was shaking a bit. Alexa nodded her head, she must've known I was going to ask. I always do, so she's use to it by now.

"guys, can I tell you something?" Alexa asked all the lads and I, we nodded. "well please don't get angry or sad at me for only telling Niall, Drake and Liam this. But I'm pregnant." Alexa said, my mouth dropped, so did Zayn's and Louis'.

"Harry's the father right?" Louis asked, being stupid. I glared at him.

"Louis!!" Alexa screamed at him for asking that question.

"what? I'm just making sure." Louis said, with a cheeky smile, Zayn laughed.

"good one Lou." Zayn said, putting his hand up, so Louis could give him a high five. They high five each other.

"Harry?" Alexa said, looking at me.

"why didn't you tell me?" I asked Alexa.

"I didn't know when to. When Niall and I talked last night, he knew something else was up. So I told him...when Drake was around. I told Liam because he's Daddy Direction. I'm sorry Harry." Alexa said, hugging me, about to cry.

"hey babe, it's okay. Don't worry, I'm not angry or upset, okay? I just wanted to know why. Don't be sorry. I love you Alexa Marie White." I told Alexa, pulling her apart a bit. So I could put a finger under her chin, so we could look into each others eyes.

"okay. I love you too Harry Edward Styles." Alexa said, smiling. I kissed her, she kissed back.

"congratulations Harry, you too Alexa." Liam, Zayn and Niall said, shaking my hand and hugging Alexa.

"Louis?" Alexa and I asked, raising an eyebrow at him, waiting for him to react. Louis had a smirk on his face.

"oh my god. Congratulations you two love birds!!" Louis screamed, running up to us, hugging Alexa and I.

"oh my god Louis, you're squishing us." I told Louis, he let go of Alexa and I immediately.

"sorry, especially you momma bear." Louis said, half smiling .

"it's okay boo bear." Alexa and I said.