I had Harry Styles child - a little girl brought into this world

All I want to say, this is the last chapter for the book. But I will be writing a second book. Thank you to every single one of you who have read this book and have commented, it really means a lot. Oh by the way, there will be laughs and some teary moments in this chapter, I actually started crying when I wrote this, besides its the last chapter.. Anyways, enjoy!! I love you all!! - Chanzy :) xx

A special thanks to @i_am_in_DiNiall @Dandan17 @XXWolfDemon @niamcupcake @kaynikki15 thanks for being in my story, support, ideas and reading my book :) x

Harry's POV

Two and half months later....

"Harry." Alexa said, trying to wake me up.

I just groaned, pulling the pillow over my head. Alexa took the pillow off me and slapped me with it, I groaned again. God Alexa, leave me alone!! I'm trying to sleep!! Gods. Why are you up at this time of night or morning?! I think I'm on my periods.... That's awkward, especially admitting it.

*Alexa heavily breathing in and out* I felt her sit up. I opened my eyes and turned to face her, she was holding the bottom of her stomach. My eyes went wide, I instantly sat up.

"Alexa." I said, putting my hand on her mid back, she breathed in and out deeply.

"Harry, I think it's time." Alexa said, my mouth was open, I nodded at her.

I got out of bed, I walked to Alexa's side of the bed and helped her out. Alexa looked scared, why sweetheart? You've given birth before. I looked into her eyes for a second, she caught me, she's scared about what might happen while I'm there. I held onto her spare hand, squeezing it and brought it up to my lips and kissed her hand.

"Stop reading my mind Harold." Alexa said jokingly, smiling at me, I returned the smile.

"Sorry, I couldn't help it. Come on, I'll walk you out and downstairs. Then I'll get our stuff, and then we'll go to the hospital." I said, as I helped her out of the room.

"Harry, what's going on?" Justin asks groggily, as he walked out of the guest room he's sleeping in at Alexa's and my place.

"Alexa's going to have the baby, we need to get her to the hospital. Could you please call the guys and let them know? Also start getting our stuff out of Alexa's and my room, please." I told Justin, he nodded at me and walked off and did as what I told him to do.

Alexa and I kept continuing to get down the stairs. I quickly wrapped one of my arms around Alexa's waist, as she wrapped her arm around my shoulders. Justin came out of mine and Alexa's room, with our stuff, he quickly walked to us and helped me get Alexa down the stairs. Right, I should ask Alexa something.

"Alexa, when was your last contraction?" I asked, almost down the stairs.

"A few minutes ago." Alexa answered, yes, down the stairs.

"Alright, Justin, I'm going to get Alexa into the car, and then I'll help you get some other things and then we'll leave." I told Justin, he nodded, as he got his phone out.

"You'll be alright sweetheart." Justin said to Alexa, she smiled at him.

10 minutes later...

Well Alexa's water broke about five minutes ago, Justin and I are freaking out that Alexa might give birth any minute now, as she had her last contraction a minute ago, before that it was a few minutes, and we're only about five to ten minutes away from the hospital. Alexa is in the back seat, with Justin, while I'm driving, Justin told me he couldn't remember where the hospital was, don't worry he told me before we got in the car. Alexa's slightly freaking out as well. Here's a little summary of what's going on; there's three people in a car on the way to hospital, all three of us freaking, one is going to give birth any minute now, and we're not at the hospital... Also it's only been fifteen minutes since Alexa started getting contractions..