I had Harry Styles child - just a little nervous

I couldn't be stuffed waiting another chapter to what I wrote in this one :) also, I couldn't resist, I had to write a bit of a bromance ;) enjoy!! Also I love the Fast and Furious series :) please comment if you think there should be a second book, or I should do an epilogue.

Harry's POV

"Hey babe." Louis said, as he walked in on me, while I am having a shower.

I slightly jumped. I stuck my head out of the shower curtain, and saw a smirking Louis. Oh god, I thought to myself. What's Mr Tomlinson up to now? Louis jumped onto the basin bench and smiled at me.

"What are you up to?" I asked Louis curiously.

"Just want to talk to you, while your finishing off your shower." Louis answered, I just shrugged and went back to washing myself.

"So what did you want to talk about Boo Bear?" I asked Lou.

"What gender do you think yours and Alexa next baby will be?" Louis asked.

"Hoping a girl. Alexa and I agreed to name the baby girl Darcy." I said, smiling at myself, I knew Louis was smiling too.

Seriously, if we could hear smiles, I could hear Louis' and I know he could hear mine, that's why he was smiling. I turned the shower off and got out and wrapped a towel around my body. Louis got off the bench and got his towel and helped me dry off, I giggled lightly.

"So proud of you two." Louis told me, proudly smiling at me.

"I know Lou, I know." I told Lou, as he put the towel on my head and dried my hair, we both laughed.

"Do you think anyone will find out?" Lou asked, brushing some curls out of my eyes, smiling at me sweetly, I smiled sweetly back at him.

"I hope not." Alexa said, as she walked into the bathroom, scaring both Louis and I, we jumped.

Louis being Louis, he dramatically reacted to Alexa scaring her. He started pretending that Alexa scared him so much, that he's puffing. Louis put a hand over his chest, holding up a finger, letting Alexa and I know that he'll speak in a minute, still being dramatic, trying to catch up on his breath.

"Why did you have to scare us?" Louis finally asked, still 'puffed out'.

Alexa and I looked at him, shaking our heads amused. Louis is one of a kind, I lightly laughed at that, Alexa smiled, Louis mouthed 'what I do?'. Alexa and I now laughed at Louis. I got my boxers and put them on, Alexa went over to the basin and brushed her teeth and brushed her hair, ok Louis and I helped brush her hair. We looked at Alexa through the mirror, she raised a brow at us, we smiled cheekily at her, she rolled her eyes at us.

"How are my two awesome boys?" Alexa asked, breaking the silence.

"We are good." Louis said, I nodded in agreement.

"That's good." She said.

"How's momma bear?" I asked, kissing her cheek, holding her hand.

"Momma bear is good." Alexa told Louis and I, smiling at us, holding Louis' hand too.

We walked out of the bathroom, and took Louis to his and Niall's room. When we opened the door, we saw Niall asleep peacefully. Poor lad, we've been staying up late for the last few nights, he's finally had it. I walked in, and walked over to Niall, I being a father, I had the urge to act like one to Niall, and tucked him in bed. I looked back over at Alexa and Louis, they smiled at me, I returned it and walked back over to them. Alexa hugged Louis good night, I did the same. Louis walked over to his side of the bed and tucked himself in bed, we smiled at him and closed the door and walked over to our bedroom.