I had Harry Styles child - Spoon room and tucking the lads in bed

Sorry if my chapters are short :/

Enjoy!! :) x

Alexa's POV

I looked over at Zayn to see what he was looking at. Ahaha, he was looking at Harry's bulge that he has. Naughty boy, I rolled my eyes. Zayn noticed, we smiled at each other. Zayn wiggled his eyebrows at me, I blushed and chuckled. Which caused everyone to look at me, Zayn chuckled.

"uh...Liam, truth or dare?" I asked, looking over at Liam, who is sitting next to my leprechaun.

"dare, please Madame." Liam answered. I knew what I was going to dare him, I looked over at Niall and winked at him. Niall smiled, he looked like he was about to burst out laughing, before I could dare Liam.

"okay, I dare you to go in your room." I smirked at Liam, so did Niall.

"okay? Brb." Liam said, confused.

Niall and I stood up and walked to the bottom of the stairs, as Liam walked into his room. The next thing we heard was a loud girl scream. Niall and I started laughing, as we saw Liam run down the stairs, and ran into the lounge room.

Harry's POV

It was around 2 o'clock in the morning, when most of the boys went to bed. It was only Zayn and I in the lounge room, Alexa is still awake, she's just upstairs tucking all of the boys in bed. Since Niall and Louis wanted her to tuck them in, she decided to do Liam as well. But Alexa also wanted to talk to Liam very quickly.

"that was a very interesting night, hey?" Zayn asked, looking at me.

"yeah it was, I still can't believe what Alexa and Niall did to Liam, and said to justin Bieber." that was the two most hilarious dares they had to do. Well pranked Liam, dared him to go into his room, to find a spoon room.

"haha, I know right!" Zayn said, starting to laugh at the memory, I joined in.

"yeah, but I still can't believe Justin asked Alexa out, when they first met.." that was a shocker to all of us. We didn't expect to hear Justin's name, though Alexa is beautiful, talented and everything. We all just didn't expect to hear Justin's name, oh well, she did deny him. Alexa wasn't ready to date at the time.

"well all of the boys are in bed, tucked in, safe and sound." Alexa chuckled, as she entered the room.

"what took you so long?" Zayn and I asked at the same time, we all laughed.

"well Niall didn't want to sleep in his bed, he wanted to sleep with momma bear. Also he wouldn't go to sleep, unless I sang to him." Alexa explained, rolling her eyes. Zayn and I chuckled.

"that's Niall, for ya, love." I said.

"so what song did you sing to Niall?" Zayn asked.

"'die in your arms', by justin Bieber, also a lullaby my parents made up when I was little.." Alexa said, looking sad. Alexa walked over to Zayn and I, and sat I between us.

"I remember that lullaby, you always sang it to me when I was crying or down. Even before I left, actually I remember when I rang you, because I couldn't sleep, you sang the lullaby to me." I said to Alexa, smiling at her and putting my arm around her.