I had Harry Styles child - dressing up, oh brother, beach house and fun

Beawear, there is a sexy scene or two in here. Sorry if they don't sound like what they normally would do, but yeah

Enjoy :) xx

Alexa's POV

Well when Louis and I got down stairs into the lounge room, all of the boys just laughed, especially when he danced. I recorded it, I couldn't miss this to not record it. I posted it on twitter. The boys watched a couple times, while Niall watched quite a few times. At least he liked the punishment I gave Louis. I told Niall that was Louis' punishment, Niall just cracked up laughing, he even fell of the couch and rolled in laughter in the ground.

When I got off twitter, I remembered that I still had a message that I haven't read.

Unknown: hey Alexa, it's drake, ur brother. I know it's been years since we last talked. But I'm wondering if u would like to catch up? U can meet the new me. I'm in town. By the way I'm so sorry what I did to you before I left. Also I got ur number off ur Facebook account..hope u didn't mind? Talk to u later :) xox drake

My heart dropped, I haven't talked to or seen drake since I was nine years old. He's six years older than me. When he was fifteen and I was nine, he went to juvy because he always bullied me, verbally and physically abused me, also raped me, and he was on drugs. His behavior was caused from the group of 'friends' he always hang out with. They were about a couple years older than him, but was in his grade. Mum and dad were going to kick him out just as the police took him away. I knew he got of prison last year, but I never wanted to talk or see him again. Why now? And what should I do?

"holy sh*t. Umm.. Can you boys please excuse me? Harry can you come with me for a minute?" I grabbed Harry's hand and dragged him to the kitchen, I saw that the boys looked confused, I would be to. Wait I am confused..

"hey Alexa, babe, what's wrong?" Harry asked me as he looked at my face for my expression.

"it's drake, he text me, he's in town and he wants to catch up with me. But I don't know what to do. What should I do? Should I meet up with him?" I explained to Harry, I started to tear up, he pulled me into a hug.

"shh baby, I think you should meet up with him. Though you two had a bad past, that was the past not the present, he's probably changed..hopefully. But it's really up to you. If he hurts you, you know I'll be here for you, as well as the boys. We will all be here for you. Okay?" trying to calm me down, hugging me tight. Kissing me on the forehead.

"okay, thanks babe. I guess I'll figure it out. When do you want to leave?" kissing Harry on the cheek, changing the subject.

"no problems baby, I know you will. You want to leave now? Wait are you all packed?" Harry asking me giving me a quick peck on the lips. I nod at him, he grabbed my hand and we walked back to the lounge room. "hey guys, Alexa and I are going to leave now, okay?" they all nodded at us, not looking away from the TV.

"Louis can I have the dress back now?" Louis just stood up and asked me to unzip the dress, I did, he slipped out of it and sat back down, in his boxers. Oh. My. God. Hello abs, I may be dating Harry and he's hot too. But I'm sorry, I had to look. Louis just smirked at me, I blushed slightly.

As we were leaving, we said our good byes to everyone. "okay Liam, make sure you take care of them, though we are going to see you all tomorrow. I don't want anything bad happening. And Niall don't raid the fridge too much, and don't eat Louis' carrots. Okay sweety?" I said to Liam and Niall, while Niall pouted at me. I just chuckle at his pout. I gave him a quick peck on his cheek and ruffled with his hair, before Harry and I left.

Harry's POV

"so how was your day babe?" looking over to Alexa who was staring out of the window.