I had Harry Styles child - texting Niall and Harry searching

Okay, another funny chapter, well I think it is.

Enjoy

Chanzy :). xx

I was about to crack up laughing, but remembered I had to be quiet. I went on twitter and watched the part when Harry walked into a door. Aww, poor baby, but that was funny. I logged out of twitter and text Niall.

Me: hey baby, how r u? xx

Niall: hey momma bear, I'm laughing at Harry ;) how about u? xx

Me: haha, be nice to Haz bear ;) hiding from Harry. What u boys do this morning? xx

Niall: haha, not much. But we played truth or dare on the way here :D xx

Me: ahaha, nice. Who had the worst truth? And who got the worst dare? :D xx

Niall: Zayn got the worst dare, he had to grab some old ladies' arse ;) Louis got the worst truth: 'have u wanked over one of ur friends' gf?' :) xx

Me: ahaha, omg. Did Zayn do the dare? What did Louis say?! :) xx

Niall: Zayn did, I'm posting the vid now ;) Louis said yes. :D xx

Me: well I'm staying away from both of them :D xx

Just as I sent the message, I heard noises in Niall's room, I sat quietly, but almost jumped when my phone vibrated. I quickly wrote a reply.

Niall: haha, have fun with that. Is Harry in my room? :/ xx

Me: I will ;) yeah he is... :/ xx

I heard footsteps coming closer towards my direction. I stopped breathing, but they moved away, and out of the door. I know that, because I heard the door close, also I heard Harry talking.

Me: oh sh*t, that was close :D xx

Niall: haha, told ya he wouldn't be able to find u ;) he looks like he's about to give up :D xx

Me: I kind of believe u. Wish he would, so he can do the dare ;D xx

Niall: haha, who would u make him make out with? ;) xx

Me: promise u won't tell anyone? :) xx

Niall: pinky promise :) xx

Me: probably either Liam or Zayn ;) xx

Niall: want hi to kiss someone different aye? ;) cool :) xx

Me: yep!! :) xx

Well Harry didn't end up finding me, which I was happy about, for the dare, but sad that he didn't find me. I ended up daring Harry to make out with Zayn. They didn't care, they wanted to get it over and done with. I recorded it, then put it on twitter, I told them it was five minutes, but really was seven to eight minutes.

Before dinner time, I grabbed Louis and dragged him to his room.

"hey what's up?" Louis asked, looking a bit concerned. I just smiled at him.

"I told Harry about Edward..." I looked down when I told Louis.

"and?? What did he do and say?" Louis asked looking concerned of what might've happened, but happy that I told Harry about Edward.

"he was shocked, but said he would've been there for me. But I told him I want him to go for his dream. He knew what I meant. He's not angry at me. Well at least I don't think so?" I quickly looked away then back at Louis, he was smiling. He looked proud of me.

"that's good. I'm proud of you." Louis said, pulling me into a hug.

Then we turned around when we heard the song 'what makes you beautiful' playing on the radio. We ran to the radio and turned it up full bull, Louis and I danced to the song.

Harry's POV

It was dinner time, I wanted to know why Louis and Alexa were screaming the lyrics to 'what makes you beautiful'? They just randomly scream the lyrics.

"hey Louis, why did you and Alexa sing WMYB earlier on?" sounding like Louis' and Alexa's mother, like they were in trouble.

"I'm sorry mummy. We sang because it played on the radio, then the song got stuck in our heads." Louis told me, smirking at me, mr smarty pants. I laughed sarcastically at him. We all laughed.

"Niall sweety, do you want to tell uncle Lou and daddy direction somethings?" Alexa questioned Niall, while taking our plates away. I got up and helped her.

"yeah I do. Alexa said that she would love to help us with our choreography. Also I asked her if she wanted to come on tour with us. She said yes, but she's got to help Reece Mastin first." Niall explained to boo bear and daddy direction. When did Niall talk to Alexa about that? Oh well, at least Alexa can help us and come on your with us.

"hey babe, can I tell and ask you something?" Alexa asked, while we were getting ready for bed.

"yeah, of course. What's up?" I asked, looking at Alexa, she looked nervous, why?

"the roof," Alexa winked at me, trying not to look nervous. "umm, well do you remember my brother, drake?" I nod at her. "well, he text me the other day, and wanted to know if I want to catch up with him. Should I?" Alexa explained, I just stood there in front of her. I don't know if she should, he might of changed, but you never know.

"to be honest, I don't know. I think you shouldn't, because I want you to be safe. But then again, he might've changed?" I wasn't confident with her going if she decided to go meet with her brother, after about ten years or so.