I had Harry Styles child- early wake up

I have no idea what to write anymore. Please comment, I need your ideas, always get the dedication if you help. Please and thank you. Well hope you like it

Liam's POV

Last night I couldn't sleep, so I walked into Harry and Alexa's room, see if could sleep with them. They just finished having fun. They didn't mind me sleeping with them. They couldn't sleep either, it was around 12:30am, when I walked in. We stayed up for another couple of hours, playing truth or dare, and catching up with Alexa, and she caught up with us too. Alexa is now 4 months pregnant and happy, but upset with our jealous fans and haters. The guys and I are really disappointed in what they have done to Alexa. Danielle, Eleanor and Perrie are upset about it too, but they see her more often than we do, so they can help her out a bit more too.

I'm glad that our girlfriends are supporting Alexa, especially her and Harry having another baby. They've met Edward, they're so cute with Edward. Alexa, Danielle, Eleanor and Perrie have sent pictures and videos to Harry, Louis, Zayn, Niall and I, but through text. So adorable. Danielle is a third mum to Edward, Eleanor and Perrie are an Aunty to Edward, so cute. It's like a big family, a big One Direction family. Harry is proud of them, we all are. We are not only being extra careful to Alexa because she's pregnant, it's also her past, though her brother, Drake, is still there most times, it just bring bad memories, even of her parents, of their past. We just want Alexa safe, we want Danielle, Eleanor, Perrie and Alexa all safe.

"morning Liam." Alexa said, yawning, rolling over to my side and hugging me.

"morning Alexa. How are you?" I asked, hugging her back.

"tired, but good. You daddy?" Alexa asked, half smiling, sleepy smile, aha.

"aww same, tired but good. Wanna wake up Haz? Or do you want to see who else is awake?" I asked, sleepy smiling too.

"both?" Alexa asked, I shrugged. "Harry babe...wake up." Alexa said.

Harry got his pillow and turned his back to Alexa and covered his head in the pillow, going back to sleep. She smacked Harry's ass, he groaned, but still didn't get up. So I got out of bed, so Alexa could get out too. Alexa got her jacket and put it on, and we walked out of her room, she wrapped an arm around my arm, half sleeping on it, as we walked to Louis' and Niall's room.

They were both sleeping, you could see Niall's blonde hair sticking out under the sheet. Louis was half hanging off the bed, well his arm and leg. We shrugged and went to mine and Zayn's room, since I couldn't sleep in there, Zayn took up most of the bed, since I 'wasn't' being fair to him last night after dinner. When Alexa and I walked in the room, Zayn was asleep too, only seeing his body moving up and down silently, as he's breathing. Zayn was under the sheets, not one bit showing him, at all. Alexa and I walked out of the room and went down to the lounge room, Aaron was awake, watching tv.

Alexa kissed my cheek and hugged me, before she walked to Aaron, sitting on his lap, snuggling up to him, trying to go back to sleep, in his lap. I smiled, sitting next to Aaron, he didn't look happy, I knew straight away why, it was what was on the news. The video of Alexa being bashed at the hospital yesterday. Aaron wrapped his arms around Alexa, kissing her head. Then the was this headline:

"what is Harry Styles and the rest of the band going to do about the bashings? Also why was Alexa at the hospital?"

Well everyone will be finding out in the next couple of days. I thought to myself. You don't want to know why Alexa was there, just not now, or at all. Alexa is pregnant, and I hope that it won't get out to the press. These are the things we will do if bashing and hates keeps being sent to any of our girls:

Delete our twitter and Facebook accounts. Get police and security guards around us, each time we go out. If it gets extremely bad, that the girls go depressed, even self harm or suicidal, not doing anything anymore, may stop being One Direction, but still be friend's, just not making music or anything.

We don't want to do the last two, well any of them, but that's some suggestions and most likely do it. Our girlfriends mean everything, as our families, friends and our fans. But it just seems like there are more haters and jealous Directioners, than our real fans and supporters. It's really depressing. You know what? Alexa has been thinking, since she's started dating Harry, people thought, yeah she's cute with Harry, but since she got the first hate, she thinks its her fault that most of our fans are giving hate to all of us, even the girls. Which is not true, all of us tell her that each time we see her.

My phone vibrated, bringing me out of my thoughts. *1 new message*. Aww it's from my gorgeous babe, Danielle. I clicked onto the message.

Danielle: morning babe. I'm staying in California for a few days, Alexa already knows. Be there soon. Love u :) xox

Me: morning gorgeous. Ok, awesome, c u then babe. Love u too :) xox

"Danielle will be here soon." I told Alexa and Aaron.

"awesome. Did you hear that honey? Danielle will be here soon." Aaron said, kissing Alexa's head.

Alexa moaned and then she fell asleep. Aaron pulled her closer, smiling at her. Aaron looked over at me, I smiled, he returned the smile. I got the remote and changed the channel, I don't think Aaron wanted to see more of what was on the news at the moment, I know I don't. We started watching Hannah Montana, aha.

@Real_Liam_Payne: @aaron_buddah and I r watching Hannah Montana lol. Can't wait to see @DaniellePeazer :) xx

Alexa's POV

"hey babe." Harry said, coming up behind me, rubbing my bump, giving me a hickey.

"hey handsome. Someone's horny." I said, turning around to face Harry.

Harry kissed me, I kissed back, he licked the bottom of my lip, I let him access. Harry put his hands on my waist, I wrapped my arms around his neck, putting my hands in his hair. I felt him smirking, and broke the kiss, winking at me, he squeezed my ass quickly, as we heard Danielle arrive. Danielle and Liam walked into the kitchen, Harry got some juice out for himself, maybe me too.

"hey Alexa, hey Harry." Danielle said, hugging me, rubbing my baby bump.

"hey Danielle." Harry and I said, as she and Harry hugged.

I heard someone, one of the guys, walking up behind me, wrapping their arms around me. I turned my head, to see Niall's hair, as he put his face in the crook of my neck, making farting noises. I started giggling, as he hugged me, I held onto his hands. Once Niall stopped making the noises and let go of me, I turned around and hugged him. My baby Nandos must be a bit bored.

"is my baby Nandos bored?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him, once we parted the hug.

"your baby Nandos is being silly." Niall said cheekily.

"of course. How's momma bear?" Louis asked, as he and Zayn walked in the kitchen.

"I'm good. Do you know where Aaron is?" I asked everyone.

"he's gone out to do some shopping." Zayn said.

"ok." I said, before hugging him, then Louis and Liam.

"that reminds me, we should go shopping for the baby soon." Danielle said, putting her arms around my bump.

"you don't have to." I said.

Harry and I already decided we don't want any of our friends or family to buy anything for the baby. We can get all the things we need, though I still have toys, cot, prams, and other stuff, from when Edward was a baby. Probably just need to buy baby clothes, not sure of its a boy or girl yet, but might still need too, just in case of the size.

"Alexa's right, you don't have to. We can buy everything we need." Harry said.

"we want to and we will." Louis said, wrapping an arm around Harry.

I sighed, Harry had a look on his face, that we will talk about it later. I looked at Danielle, she raised an eyebrow at me, I gave her a signal to come with me, she nodded.

"we're just going up it Alexa's room for a while. Have fun." Danielle said, grabbing my hand, we walked up the stairs.