I had Harry Styles child - Alexa's house and NANDOS!!!

Here's another chapter!! :) xx

Harry's POV

I have no idea why Alexa and Louis were laughing this time, the first time I knew, but now, I have no idea. I think Alexa said something then they just cracked up laughing. They were laughing so hard that they fell of the couch and on top of each other, and hit the floor as well. I looked at Liam and Niall, who were also watching them having laughing fits, we looked at each other with concern. They looked like that they were about to die from laughter. Zayn finally came out of his own world and saw what had happened to Louis and Alexa. He looked confused and concerned at the same time.

When the bus came to a halt, they stopped laughing, thank goodness for that, I didn't want to lose either of them at the same time, especially after having laughing fits with each other. Jeez, they know how to laugh with out dying, sarcasm by the way. ;)

When Louis and Alexa looked back at us, with a smirk on their face, I knew what they were going to do, I covered my ears up. Then they screamed, then they were running out of the bus.

Alexa's POV

When I walked in, Louis was second in. "Honey I'm home!!" Louis joking around, pretending to be my husband. I laugh at him, then Harry walks in and says, "boo bear, shouldn't that be me saying that to my baby?" he said walking over to me, putting his arm around my waist pulling me close, and pouting at Louis.

"I don't know?" Louis joking again. "I'm just joking, yeah it should be you, love you haz bear." Louis winking at Harry, gotta love their bromance. ;)

"love you too boo bear." Harry winking back. Then obviously Niall heard Louis say honey. "honey?!? Where honey?? I feel like honey, oh wait aren't we suppose to go out tonight to Nandos? Can we go? Can we, can we? Pleasseee?" Liam and Zayn came chasing after him, we all just laughed at Niall.

"Niall, sweety calm down, its in a cupboard over there in the kitchen. Yes we are, but later, maybe in about an hours time, okay darling?" I said to Niall, acting like his mother. He smiled, before he went into the kitchen, I gave him a quick mother kiss on the cheek, then he ran off to the kitchen.

We all just laughed at him. We went over to the kitchen to see what Niall did, because there were some noises from the fridge as well.

While I just finished off having my shower, I got out and I heard noises in my room, I got out of my bathroom, putting my towel tight around me. I walked out into my room, finding Harry in my room, looking around. He didn't notice me until I coughed, he turned around, with a smirk on his face, I knew what he was thinking. Luckily I put my underwear on very quickly before I entered my room, because Harry started tickling me, which caused my towel to fall off me.

"Harry, no!! Stop it!! Ahh." squirming in Harry's arms, as he is still tickling me. "aww , but there's no fun if I stop." Harry replying me, still being the tickle monster. After a couple minutes, Harry finally stopped tickling me, we were on my bed, Harry on top of me.

We looked into each others eyes, he started to lean down, he kissed me, I kissed him back. I felt his tongue scrap across my bottom lip, he wanted access, I couldn't deny, I let him in. I put my arms around his neck, a hand in his hair, his hands went around my back. We started roaming each others mouth, things heating up, Harry lowering his hands down my back, he broke the kiss and started kissing my neck, until he got the spot. I let out a moan, he started to kiss me again, we stopped kissing, when we needed to breath.

We were staring each others eyes, when we got interrupted, when we heard someone cough. It was Liam, standing outside my door, with it open, staring at us. "well this isn't awkward," Liam joking, "well I think you two lovebirds should get changed, we're leaving in ten minutes." making Harry and I blush a little.