Goodbye.....

This was it. Our final battle against evil. The answer to whether all realities would be saved or destroyed, would be settled right here.

Honerva stretched out her arm, firing at the city, the screams of the Alteans echoing from the ground. We acted fast, throwing our sword to block the attack and protecting the Castle and its people.

I could tell from the flames below that everyone was scared, but... from Zarkon and Lotor's flames, I felt trust and courage. They understood that we were to protect them. And that's exactly what were going to do.

We were distracted for only a moment, but that gave Honrva her chance. She slammed into us from the side before throwing us to the ground. We slid through the city, destroying whatever happened to be in our wat.

"We have to take the fight as far away from here as--" Keith was interrupted when Honerva raised her arm and summoned a blade. She swung it down to harm us, but we rolled away, avoiding the devastating blow.

We flew back to our sword and pulled it out from the ground. We stood tall and full of power as Honerva charged towards us, dragging her blade along the ground.

Our blades collided, Honerva flipped over us and landed but we spun around to meet her front. She swung her and we blocked, not noticing the tail slithering behind our legs.

In one swipe, Honerva used her tail to get under our legs and knock us off balance. We fell heavy on the ground and Honerva seized the chance to attack.

She flew into the air, the blades of her wings glowing with a bright light as they formed a drill around her blade, spinning wildly as she prepared to strike.

She flew down towards us and struck a blow with her drill, burrowing us deeper into the ground, but just before the drill could make contact, we blocked the incoming attack with our sword.

I gasped when I felt all the Lions' flames flicker. Agnimitra felt more powerful than before.

Allura screamed as her Lion was pushed forward. Voltron's eyes shot a powerful laser at Honerva. She fell back against the mountains behind her and the blades of her wings struck the ground abandoned.

We quickly got back up and reared back our arm, punching Honerva further into the mountain. We summoned our sword back to our side and ran straight to Honerva.

Our blade came close to hitting her, but she turned her head and barely dodged the attack.

"Now let's finish this!" Allura shouted.

"Incoming!" Lance yelled.

We barely had to time to react. As we turned to see what Lance was shouting about, we were struck in the back by one of Honerva's wing blades.

We fell to our knees but quickly struggled to get back up when two more blades struck us in the front near the waist.

As we fell to the ground, I couldn't help but feel afraid. The other blades rose from the ground and struck the sky, creating a circle of dark energy.

The blades stuck within Voltron reacted as we stood. I held back my screams as I felt my flame be sucked away with the rest of our energy and transferred it to the circle in the sky, creating another portal. Honerva flew off from the ground and through the portal, leaving us and this reality to suffer.

"We can't let this happen. She can't get away." Shiro said, his voice panting in exhaustion.

I pushed as much of my power as I could into Voltron, our efforts met with our screams of determination. Voltron's hands reached up to the blades and pulled them out of its body.