The White Lion

A/N.... People of the wattpad world, and crazy fanfic and Voltron lover alike. I hope you've had a wonderful Christmas day and Eve. I know I did!! Thank thanks for all of your votes and time while reading so far😄🥰

I looked down at the stone that Keith gave me. It was a cool gray color, a color symbolizing anxiety. I grew worried about Keith. What was he anxious about?

It was another thing to worry about. First Lotor being a threat, then my father's message to me, and now Keith's stone telling me that he was not feeling well.

My attention was drawn back to the conversation held by the others about Allura finding something in Haggar's labs.

It was a small rock with blue glowing outlines all over it. It was strange to me since because it's a rock, it shouldn't have a flame. But this it was different. This rock had a small white flame, not like Voltron's white flame, because it was more pure.

"So, this magic rock is gonna guide us to a mysterious planet?" Pidge asked skeptically.

"A land own as Oriande." Lotor clarified, but Coran chuckled.

"Oh, I'm afraid someone's been ruggling your wimble, Prince Lotor." Coran said, "Oriande is just an Altean folktale. It doesn't actually exist."

"That's what I thought, Coran," Allura said. "But now, I have a feeling it is quite real."

"Okay, and if this Oriande place is real, what exactly is it?" I asked

"Oriande is the birthplace of all Altean alchemy. The place where Kong Alfor learned the secrets that helped him create Voltron  and where Allura will master those same secrets So that my ships may enter the quintessence field." Lotor explained.

"And what makes you the authority on crazy Altean nonsense?" Lance asked, then pointed his thumb toward Coran, "Coran knows more magic made-up gobbledygook than anyone I've ever met."

"Thank you, Lance." Coran replied, "And I can assure you, King Alfor never mentioned anything to me about traveling to Oriande."

"In all likelihood, he kept it a secret from everyone." Lotor hypothesized. "I have been researching Oriande  for centuries, hoping to learn more about my Altean ancestry. Over time, I've managed to gather evidence from all over the universe that hinted at its existence. Now, thanks to Princess Allura, I will finally gaze upon its magnificence  with my own eyes."

Hunk raised his hand, "Uh, aren't you a little busy running your empire to take a magical  vacation?" Pidge sighed in the corner next to Hunk.

"In order to transition the Galra Empire to a peaceful existence, I need to open up a pathway to the quintessence field." Lotor said. "Once my people have access to unlimited energy, the old ways of the empire will be behind them."

"Or... they could go crazy with madness and thirst for even power while still trying to keep this unlimited pool of energy for themselves. Not a very good way to get a race to become peaceful." I said with an attitude.

I could tell that some of my friends agreed with me, however, Shiro and Allura did not seem so eager to take my words to heart. I knew that this Shiro was a fake, a puppet, but Allura knew better.

"Solaris, must you always look on the dark side of every situation Lotor brings out way?" Allura asked, glaring at me then turning back to the stone in her hands, "If this voyage is successful, the universe will finally be on the path to peace."

Allura looked up and smiled at Lotor, who returned it gratefully.

"Well, let's find out where we're going." Shiro said.