Uncharted Regions

I couldn't remember what happened before I found myself in front of the Universal Flame. I was unconscious, right? Something happened, right? I didn't know what happened to me. All o one was that I was in front of the Universal Flame.

"I am glad that you are unharmed, Solaris." The flame said to me, their voice filled with relief.

"Why am I here?" I asked, "What happened to me?"

"You were connected to Honerva's flame for too long. It unbalanced your flame and became too much for your body to handle. At this time, you are unconscious in your ship's med bay with Princess Allura."

"Is she all right?" I asked.

"The Princess is weak, but she will recover. You must return. Your friends and brothers are worried about you."

I nodded and smiled, but as my body began to feel lighter, the flame saud one last thing to me.

"Honerva is close to her goal. She is coming towards my center. It is almost time."

I nodded, understanding what the flame was talking about. It was almost time for the dream had months ago to happen.

I closed my eyes and felt something heavy over my body.

"What happened to them?" I heard Coran ask.

"What happened to our sister?" Ray asked, terrified as I felt a hand hold mine tightly.

"Honerva was able to use the entity against Allura. And Phoenix was connected to Honerva's flame for too long, making her an unintentional victim." Keith explained.

"I told her infiltrating Honerva's mind was too dangerous. I told you all!" Coran shouted.

"She's going to pull through. Both of them are." Lance reassured.

"How do you know?"

Suddenly, the PA beeped.

"Paladins, to the bridge." Shiro said.

Everyone was surprised and reluctant to leave me and Allura alone.

"We'll watch them." Kai said.

"You sure?" Keith asked.

"Yeah. We want to be here when our sister wakes up." Ray said.

Everyone nodded and entrusted us to my brothers. After they left, I suddenly began to feel extremely hot and my flame flickered wildly, more than normal.

I felt sweat run down my face as my body became hotter and hotter. I didn't understand. What was happening to me?

My friends walked to the bridge where Shiro had a map of the universe and Honerva's whereabouts, or lack there of, on the screen.

"Honerva's been off the grid since we left Oriande... until now." Shiro said, "We just drtectef a wormhole signature at the coordinates beta-four-ex-seven. Unfortunately, without Allura's ability to wormhole, we'll never get to her."

"We can't let this opportunity go to waste." Keith said.

"True, let's call the crew to the conference room and come up with a plan." Shiro said.

It didn't take long for the crew to gather in the conference room.

Keith and Pidge stood at the front of the room to begin the meeting.