Code of Honor

I sat on my bed smiling at my pendant. So many things have happenedto not just me, but to my entire team.

I was offically a Paladin of Voltron, abpe to pilot the Lion of Solaria, Agnimitra. And I couldn't have been more honored and proud to be fighting with my team.

However, over the course of time, one of our team members began to retreat from the rest of us.

Keith, the leader and pilot of the Black Lion, Konrad, was going off on other missions with the Blades of Marmora.

Anytime I would see him, his flame always gave off the feeling of confusion and a need to find something.

What he was looking for I didn't know, but I understood why he was doing this.

Another thing that passed through my mind would be Lotor. For months he hasn't been seen. He hasn't attacked any Galra bases or ships, nor has he been tracking us down.

It was... unnerving. It felt like we were prey waiting for our predator to catch us off guard.

Suddenly, the alarms blared and Allura called us to the bridge.

"All paladins to the bridge. We have a mission for you." She said. I sighed and ran to the bridge of the Castle.

When I got there, the team was waiting for further instructions.

"What's up, Allura?" I asked.

She smiled and told us our mission, "Refugees are needing an escort in the Fimm System." She said.

"Right, when so we leave?" Hunk asked.

"Now would be a good time to do so." Allura answered.

I decided to ride with Pidge, since because of my Lion not being known to the wide universe, it would be better to keep Agnimitra a secret.

We flew off without the Black Lion and went straight to the Fimm System. It was a simple mission, the Lions grabbed a ship each and forced their thrusters to drag them away.

"Are you sure I can't use Agnimitra?" I asked Pidge, "We can get this done without Konrad if I use her."

"No way, Phoenix." Pidge answered shaking her head, "You know we've talked about this before, we can't use your lion for such small missions like this. Your power is-"

"Is amazing and would be dangerous in the wrong hands, so I have to keep Agnimitra out of sight unless it's absolutely necessary." I answered for her, "I understand all that, but sooner or later, Agnimitra and I will have to go out and help."

She dropped the argument after that and we flew in silence.

A couple minutes later, I felt Konrad fly close. He and Keith flew over to the last ship.

"Well, look who decided to show up." Pidge said annoyed.

"Yeah, are you even taking this seriously?" Lance asked, equally annoyed by Keith's absence.

"Sorry I'm late." Keith apologized. We sat in silence for the duration of our escort. Everyone was annoyed, but I felt sad for Keith. He had so much on his mind and his flame was, how should I say it... not in the right place at the right time.

We landed back on Olkarion and helped the refugees get situated. I helped some of them prepare to settle, but I felt two flames from above next to Konrad.

I looked up and saw Keith and Shiro talking about something. I could tell by their movements and actions that it was something important, and their flames were flickering wildly.