Who am I?

The night was sweet and the sky full of stars. In a white room, a couple, a doctor and two nurses were hard at work.

The woman on the bed was screaming in pain, pushing as hard as she could to deliver.

"I see the head! Keep pushing!" The doctor said as the woman took a deep breath and pushed again.

Her husband was standing by her side as she clutched his hand in hers.

"You can do it, Kalila! You can do it!" He said, encouraging her to keep pushing.

The woman, Kalila nodded and pushed as hard as she could.

"You're doing great Mrs. Fiammenta. Just one more big push!" The doctor said.

Kalila pushed one more time arching her back as the pain left her with one last cry.

The room once filled with screams of pain, were now filled with cries of life.

Kalila and her husband smiled at the loud healthy cries as their new baby arrived into the world.

"Congratulations you two. You are now the proud parents of a beautiful baby girl." The doctor said happily as he washed the baby girl.

The couple smiled, Kalila not even feeling the pain of childbirth as the doctor handed her her first-born child.

The baby was, as her parents said, as beautiful as a flame. Her skin was a healthy pink and her small strands of hair being as red as fire.

Kalila gently rubbed her baby's head, her tears of both pain and joy streaming down her cheeks as her husband did the same.

"What should we call her?" Kalila's husband asked.

Kalila smiled, "I know the perfect name for our daughter." She said, "Solaris."

"Why that name?" Her husband asked.

"You once told me about your home. It was called Solaria, right? I want her name to be a reminder of you and who she is. Isn't a perfect name, Kane?"

Her husband smiled and nodded, "Yes, my love, it is a perfect name."

The doctors and nurses smiled as the couple discussed their child's name.

A new life was brought into the world. One that would help change the universe.

My eyes shook as I slowly opened them, taking in the soft lighting of my room.

I felt a little weak, but otherwise, just fine. I sat up, ignoring the sharp pain in my head. I took a couple calming breaths before attempting to stand.

My bare feet touched the cold floor making my shoulder shiver in the cold.

I shakily stood up, holding onto the wall for support as I grabbed my cloak.

Wait.. I was in my room. My cloak was hung on its hook. And my boots were off.

I reached for the stone on my head, only to find it wasn't there. I panicked for a moment before noticing it on my desk next to my closed sketchbook.

Then I remembered that I passed out on the bridge. I sighed as I figured that the group carried me to my room.

I put on my cloak, slipped on my boots and picked up my sunstone, braiding my hair in a waterfall braid and attaching my stone to secure it.

I walked out of my room and towards the bridge, feeling everyone's flames on the other side of the door.

I took a deep breath before letting it out and walking through the door.