Lions' Pride Pt. 1

The battle to determine Earth's future was about to begin. Agnimitra opened her mouth and let me inside, there I sat in my seat and held onto the control handles as Vootrom was quickly formed.

Voltron spreads its large white wings and stood high in the air ready to fight for Earth next to the Atlas.

"Welcome back to the fight, Paladins." Shiro said.

"It's good to be back. You know, in our bodies." Hunk said.

"MFE pilots, what's your status?"

"Power is dropping."

"Return to the Atlas and recharge."

"Copy that. We're on our way."

The MFEs flew back to the Atlas. I smiled in relief when I felt all their flames safely inside, and I felt amazingly proud when I felt my brothers' flames inside the ship by Shiro's side. None of my dreams told of this.

Suddenly, Voltron and the Atlas were under heavy fire. The entire fleet was firing at us with everything they had. The Red and Gteen Lions blocked our more vital parts, then the Red Lion fired towards the small fighters coming in for the attack.

The fighters were quickly destroyed, but we didn't stop to take a breath. I pushed my power into Voltron, fire covering the wings in a fiery inferno, like the wings of the phoenix.

We flew around through the upper atmosphere, shooting down ships left and right, covering the sky in balls of fire as ships after ship was shot down.

We quickly flew up to one of the larger fleet ships and ran a laser down the middle. Not even a second later, the ship was blown in half.

"Form sword!" Keith ordered, "Phoenix, you got enough firepower for a boost?"

I smirked, "Of course. I am a Phoenix after all." The Red and Green Lions combined and formed the sword. I redirected my power to the sword and lit the blade on fire as we flew towards our next target.

Voltron flew to another fleet cruiser and sliced the cannon on top in half, unknowingly slicing through the ship completely. We escaped with time to spare as the blast from the destruction of the ship was erupting behind us.

"Hunk, your shoulder cannon!" I shouted as we looked up at the three main fleet ships.

Hunk did as told and summoned the shoulder cannon, proceeding to fire the large blast at the cruisers. However, just before the laser could hit its target, another cruiser suddenly appeared and took the shot head on.

"Where did that cruiser come from?" Keith asked.

"They might be gathering a bigger audience for the destruction of Earth. An exploding planet is a good light show." I said. My chair spun around to the left and the screens showed me a map of the Zaiforge cannons. I gasped when I saw them moving slowly together.

"Oh, no." I gasped.

"Solaris, what's the matter?" Allura asked.

"Sendak is not going to get away with this!"

"What's going on, Phoenix? What's the problem?" Pidge asked.

I tapped my screens and sent her the information I gathered on my own.

"Sendak is going to converge the beams from the Zaiforge cannons and create one massive amplified emission if particle radiation." I explained.

"How is that possible?" Lance asked.