Scaultrite Tracking

Strange little creatures agthered aorund Hunk, sticking to him like bees to pollen.

"Wait, wait, wait. They seem friendly. They seem friendly. Maybe they're good bacteria." He said, smiling and sighing relieved.

I activated my bracelet and quickly scanned the little creatures. My results came in not a moment sooner.

I quickly looked over the data I collected and gasped at what I read.

"Hunk, you might want to get away from those." I said receiving a questioning look from the Yellow Paladin.

"Why? They like me. They're-- They're tickling me."

I smirked and dismissed my screen.

"They may tickle now, but they're actually Lactobateria and Bifidobacteria." I said.

But, my warning was too late. Hunk felt the hot acid burn through his suit and quickly shook them off.

"They're trying to kill us! They're trying to kill us!" He shouted as more bacteria emerged from the weblum's stomach walls.

"I think They're part if tge creature's digestive system! They're trying to break down the food and we're the food!"" Hunk concluded.

"No, really, what ever gave you that thought?" I said sarcastically, "I just told you that these things are Bifidobacteria and Lactobateria!"

"Now's not the time to gloat on your intelleigence. We've got bigger issues to worry about." Hunk shouted at me.

Keith and Hunk armed themselves with their bayard weapons and I grabbed two of my daggers.

I flipped into the air and sliced three baterica on each side, but once they were gone, the amount of bacteria doubled.

Keith and Hunk shot and fired at the bacteria but had the same problem I had.

Just then, Hunk was blinded by some kind of green goop, making his walk backwards into the intestinal wall and disappear.

"Hunk!" Keith and I shouted worryingly.

"I'm here, surrounded by blood. I hate blood!" I sighed relieved that Hunk was okay for the most part.

"You've gotta find a way iut of the circulatory system." Keith informed.

We back away towards the edge of a large pool of stomach acid. We looked from the pool of acid and back towards the bacteria following us.

Weighing our options, we had no choice.

"Hunk! We're outnumbered here! Meet us in the thurd stomach!" Keith said.

I pressed a button on my earpiece, releasing a vizor to protect my eyes and jumped behind Keith as we went over the ledge, diving into the burning acid.

We looked up towards the surface and the bacteria burning in the acid. Keith's visor helmet warned him about the burning acid quickly.

"We've got to get out of this acid." He said. I nodded and followed him as we swam towards the bottom. Suddenly, we were sucked into a current of acid and spat out of an opening.

We freefalled down towards the endless pit below. Keith looked aroynd desperate to find a ledge to grab onto.

He gasped when he spotted something tangled in tendrils nearby.

"Phoenix, over there!" He said, pointing towards the tangled object and using his other hand to grab mine.

He activated his jetpack and flew us over to the object, he breathed heavily once we landed.