Jongho/Wooyoung - Unique Alpha *M**Request*

Hello my loves!

My Jongyoung heart is being fed and I couldn't be happier right now! My girl sueoku was inspired by the picture circulating of Jongho and Wooyoung holding hands during one of the Idol Radio shows, and we both lost it over how much bigger Jongho's hands are (excuse me while I sob quietly to myself).

So she requested a one shot for it haha. I must say this was a fun one!

I hope you all enjoy <3<3

"Woo? Woo don't get too far ahead!"

"I'm right here! Calm down." Wooyoung poked his head around the corner of the canned goods isle and smiled at his panicked alpha.

Jongho pushed his lips out in a pout and rushed to Wooyoung's side to take his hand, engulfing the omega's smaller one with his much larger hand. "You know I get overwhelmed here." He mumbled, pulling Wooyoung into his embrace with his other arm.

Wooyoung just smiled and hugged his alpha back for a moment, not caring that they were in the middle of a grocery store.

Out of every alpha Wooyoung had met, Jongho had to be the strangest. He had the ability to go from being a big, tough, intimidating alpha, to someone who almost acted like an omega. He knew part of it was because he had been a late bloomer when it came to identifying with his wolf, so he had less training than most of the other alphas around them.

But Wooyoung's wolf knew it was because Jongho was so overprotective of him that the alpha had a hard time containing his emotions.

"Come on, let's finish shopping and then we can go home." Wooyoung whispered before pressing his lips against the mating mark he had left on Jongho's neck almost a year ago.

His alpha purred with pleasure and tightened his grip on Wooyoung's hand.

They made their way through the grocery store, picking up everything they needed for the next week, along with a few things they probably didn't.

When they got to the checkout line, Wooyoung did a final check of his cart and groaned. "Baby, we forgot the milk." He said, turning to look at Jongho with big, round eyes.

His alpha smiled and leaned forward to kiss his cheek. "I'll go get it." He turned to leave.

Wooyoung started placing things on the checkout, humming to himself quietly, when he heard a voice come from behind him. "What is a pretty thing like yourself doing here alone?"

He looked up to see an alpha looking back at him with a sly smile on his face. Wooyoung took a step back and did his best to stay calm. "Grocery shopping with my alpha, so if you would please leave me alone, I would appreciate it."

"Your alpha isn't a wise one if he chose to leave you alone." The alpha took another step forward. "Why don't you ditch him and come with me? I can show you a good time."

"I don't think so." Jongho growled, and before the other alpha had a chance to respond, Jongho had set the gallon of milk down  and grabbed his shoulder to yank him around. Then he punched the alpha so hard it sent him flying past Wooyoung and crashing into the wall. "Stay away from my omega bastard!"

As several bystanders started to gather, Wooyoung stepped in front of Jongho and grabbed his face. "Jongho, baby, it's fine. You showed him. Take a deep breath."

"No! I want to smash his fucking face in!" Jongho's eyes were blood red and his shoulders heaved from how hard he was breathing. "I want to cut his dick off and shove it down his throat for thinking he could take you from me!"