Yunho - Gym Time *M**Request*

Hello loves! I've got a short but fun one requested by the lovely jinjin0309 !! I hope you all enjoy!!

I'm hoping to have another request out in the next few days here, and it's something I have yet to do O.O so we will see how it goes!!

When Bailey had suggested they go to a gym to start working out together, Yunho had thought it would be a fun thing to do together. I would get them out of the house while still allowing them to be together.

What he didn't expect was for her to look so damn amazing in her yoga pants. And she didn't even seem to notice the effect they had on him. He was seriously have a hard time not staring at her constantly.

The work out session started fine. They each went to their own treadmills and walked for a warm up. They chatted peacefully. It was one of the things Yunho loved about her. Bailey was so easy to talk to and be around. Everything seemed so natural with them.

It was when they moved to the strength training that he was really tested. He knelt next to her, helping her count as she did sit ups, lunges, squats, and push-ups.

"That's it! That's it B!" He got excited as she pushed through the last five push-ups and ended up slapping her ass as she moved to stand.

"Yunho!" She gasped after letting out a small yelp.

He stared at her, eyes wide for a moment, and then he couldn't wait anymore.

Yunho grabbed Bailey's hand and dragged her out of the fitness room, ignoring her protests and the looks of the other people around them.

Their apartment was just around the corner, so they had walked there. "Yunho, slow down! What has gotten into you?" Bailey said, having to job to keep up with the pace he set. "Could you slow down please? My legs are shorter than yours!"

He chuckled at her protests but still didn't speak. He prayed they didn't run into anyone because he could feel himself getting harder the closer they got to home.

Finally he was able to unlock and force open the door. Both of them were panting, but that didn't stop him from spinning around, slamming the door, and then pinning Bailey against the wall, claiming her lips with his own.

Bailey made a sound of surprise, allowing Yunho to plunge his tongue into her mouth as he snuck his hands under her shirt.

"Do you... Have... Any idea... the effect you've had... On me... Today?" He panted in between his kisses he started to place against her lips and neck. His hands drifted down to grab the ass that had been teasing him all day.

Bailey let out a moan and bit her lip.

"So I figured, why not finish up our work out here?" He smirked at her as he saw her eyes glaze over.

"Show me what you've got." Bailey said in a low voice as she grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him into another kiss.

Yunho picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist as they fumbled their way into their apartment. But they really didn't make it far before he pinned her against the wall again so he could free his hands and use them to pull his shirt over his head and Bailey's tank top ad sports bra over hers.

He rocked his hips forward, rubbing his hard member against her heat, eliciting a moan from both of them at the sensation.

"F-Fuck!" Bailey said, digging her nails into his back.

"Fuck what?" He smirked and sucked on the side of her neck. When she just whimpered in response he rocked his hips forward a couple times.

"Me!" She cried out. "Fuck me Yunho, please!"

He let out a growl as he set her down and shed his shorts and boxers, then pulled down her sexy yoga pants and her panties at the same time.

They connected again and Bailey tried to pull him toward the bedroom, but he had other idea.

Grabbing her thighs, he picked her up and pressed her against the wall again, allowing him to rock against her heat. She was already so wet, it didn't take long for her juices to coat him, making for the perfect lube.

A few thrusts later and he pushed himself inside her.

Bailey clung to him and tilted her head back as he slid up and down the wall.

"Hold on tight baby." Yunho grunted. She obeyed and grabbed onto his shoulders as he placed his hands on her hips. Then he picked up the pace, pushing down on her hips as he thrust up into her.

Bailey's eyes flew open as he slammed into her sweet spot repeatedly and her moans got higher and higher in pitch.

"God B, you feel so good." He groaned, leaning forward to kiss her again. He could hear the picture frames on the wall rattling as he pounded her.

Then she practically screamed into his mouth as her orgasm rippled through her. He could feel her walls convulsing and drawing him in deeper.

He took one hand and brought his thumb to her clit, moving it back and forth quickly to draw out her orgasm. She clung to him, whimpering as the over stimulation began.

Yunho felt himself building as he let his tongue dance with hers. Their bodies were covered with sweat again as he neared his peak.

Surprisingly, Bailey spasmed again as a second orgasm exploded with in her. This was enough to set Yunho off as he shot his seed deep inside her.

They stayed there for a long moment, switching between gasping for air and kissing.

"Now that's... what I call... a workout..." Bailey said, running her hand through Yunho's hair.

"I think we need to add this to our daily workout. They say sex can burn more calories than some workout exercises." Yunho smirked at her then kissed her again.

She hummed into his mouth and just nodded in agreement.