Jongho *Request*

Here's a sweet request from StrayArmy0327 i hope you enjoy!! <3

Kat groaned as she fell face first into her couch. Everything hurt. Her head, nose, throat, even her tongue. She hated being sick.

Especially when she had work to do! She had a huge presentation to prepare for and she only had a week in which to prepare.

But she couldn't concentrate on anything, not with how hard her head was pounding.

She sat up again, closing her eyes and breathing heavily through her mouth while reaching for a box of tissues she had laying nearby.

Today was the worst.

Gritting her teeth, she stood after a moment and hobbled to the kitchen to look at her papers that were scattered everywhere. They were organized in the order she needed them to be, so she knew she had that step done. But she couldn't remember what she needed to do next.

Everything was so fuzzy...

She didn't know how long she stood there staring at nothing, but it was startled out of her stupor when her doorbell rang.

Kat groaned again as she made her way to the door, holding a tissue over her nose and mouth. She pulled the door open slightly and peered through the crack. "Jongho?" She croaked in surprise.

Her boyfriend was standing there, holding a bouquet of bright flowers and a couple of grocery bags, and smiling brightly. "Hey Kitty Kat."

"What are you doing here? You can't come in, I'm sick." She said, then started coughing.

Jongho pushed the door open and walked inside. "I know. San told me. I'm here to help."

"I'm going to kill him..." Kat mumbled then followed him. "Jongho you can't be here. I don't want to get you sick." She could tell she was whining but she didn't care.

"Sit." He said as he walked into her small kitchen. When he came back out and she was still standing there, he sighed and picked her up and carried her to the couch.

"Jonghooooo." Kat said as he put her down.

"You are such a baby." He chuckled and rubbed her head for a second then hurried back to the kitchen.

Kat closed her eyes and let her head fall back, feeling like it was too heavy to hold up anymore. She could hear dishes clinking in the distance.

Then Jongho appeared again, setting the flowers he got her down on the table, having placed them in one of her vases. He touched her head again then ran to her room, bringing back her favorite pillow and her comforter.

She smiled at him as he propped her up and tucked her in, fussing over her to make sure everything was perfect.

"Almost done, baby." He said, moving back into the kitchen. A short time later, he returned carrying a full glass of water and a bowl of soup. "This always does the trick for me. I'm sure you've been pushing yourself like crazy, but now you just need to rest, ok?"

Jongho pulled a chair over and sat next to her, holding the soup. He took one spoonful and held it out for her to sip at the broth.

Kat obliged, feeling slightly embarrassed that he was feeding her right now, but the concerned look on his face made her heart melt.

She wasn't able to eat for long though. Her cough was getting worse and she was having a hard time keeping her eyes open. She moaned a little and reached for Jongho's comforting hand. He took it and squeezed gently. "D-Don't... Leave..."

"I'm not going anywhere baby." He set the bowl of soup aside and then scooped her up in his arms again, readjusting them so she was nestled in his lap, her head on his shoulder. He kept his arms around her and reached for the remote for her tv.

He turned on some random movie. Kat was too out of it to process what was being said.

"You really need to not push yourself so hard." He whispered, kissing the top of her head. "That's why you've gotten this bad."

"I can't help it. If I don't get good grades I won't graduate." She mumbled, then coughed into her blanket.

"Your health comes first." He scolded.

"I know..." Kat bit her lip and turned so she could wrap her arms around him, still resting her head on his shoulder. "Thank you for coming. I already feel better now that you're here."

"I'll always be here for you." He said, running a hand down her back.

Kat nuzzled her nose against his shoulder and hummed. His soft touch soon helped her drift off to sleep.

When she woke up a few hours later, they had shifted so that they were both laying down on the couch. Jongho still had his arms around her, but now he was sleeping peacefully. He felt her shift and tightened his grip, mumbling something in his sleep.

Kat was just about to settle down again when another coughing fit hit her. Jongho started and sat up, pulling her with him. "Deep breath, deep breath." He said, rubbing her back again.

"I'm ok." She grumbled and rubbed her head.

"Let's get some more food in you. I'll go heat up some more soup." Jongho stood up and ran to the kitchen.

After he practically force fed her dinner, he carried her up the stairs and got her situated in her bed. Then she whined a little and made grabby hands at him, causing him to chuckle. Jongho climbed under the covers with her and pulled her close, wrapping his arms around her like he could protect her from all the sickness and troubles in the world.

Kat loved these moments. The sweet, tender side that Jongho only reserved for her. "Thank you, Jongho." She whispered, burying her face into his chest."

"You're welcome, Kitty Kat. Get some rest tonight, and I'll be here with you in the morning."