Intro and Requests

~Welcome Flamies~

Thank you for coming to see my One-Shot collection! I know these are very popular and there are a lot of writers out there who have a similar collection, so I truly appreciate you giving mine a chance!

I have had a lot of fun writing these and love each of them dearly.

I will occasionally update the title of this book to reflect if my requests are open or closed, and there will also be a line in here where I ask that you leave your requests for when they are open (you are still welcome to leave requests but if they are closed then it will be awhile before I get to them. If you left a request with me before and I have yet to post it, PLEASE comment again and I will make sure I write it (I'm undergoing a restructure so I'm afraid some of my requests may have been lost, I'm so so so so sorry)).

Please understand that I have a lot of projects that I focus on so sometimes (sadly) any one shot requests that I have may end up taking a back seat until I'm at a place that I can focus on them.

Please comment requests here

Current request status: CLOSED

THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN:

~Boy x Boy Elements

~Boy x Girl Elements

~Mating

~Mpreg

~Violence

~Abuse

~Rape

~Drugs

~Smut

~Other Triggering Themes

If any of these elements are triggering for you, please do not read. I have put my heart and soul into this series and I will not tolerate any negativity.

This is a safe place for all of my fans and readers. Everyone is welcome to my family <3

Thank you for giving my story a chance! Ateez means the world to me and have lit the fire within me to create these wonderful stories for all my wonderful Flamies.

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction and in no way reflects my views on the members of Ateez. These boys deserve the world and if I could give it to them I would.

Votes and Comments are always appreciated!! Honestly every time I see a new comment on my work it truly makes my day.

Sending all my love your way!! xoxoxoxo

Ateez One-shots (Requests CLOSED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें