Mingi/Seonghwa - Sugar Baby *M**Request*

Hello my Atiny's! I am so so so so so sorry it's taken me so long to post this. I hope you all can forgive me...
I am pleased to have another first time request from the amazing woosaniiee!!! Thank you for trusting me with your idea and I hope you enjoy!! I really enjoyed this one ❤️❤️
All my love to you! xoxoxoxoxo

Seonghwa hummed to himself as he ran his hands over all of his silk shirts. He was having a hard time deciding exactly what he wanted to wear tonight, but he knew he wanted to look amazing.

Not that it would be hard to do, since he a credit card with no limit at his fingertips. He had high quality clothes, shoes, accessories, and electronics, plus all of his students loans had been paid off.

All because of a man named Song Mingi.

Seonghwa had met the gorgeous man one night when they had been out drinking. The younger man had been interested immediately, so Seonghwa didn't even have to work very hard to get laid that night.

He had even left a good enough impression, that Mingi had wanted to take him out to dinner the following evening. That is where Seonghwa learned that he was the son of a billionaire and had already inherited his own company to run managing bank accounts.

Mingi made him feel comfortable and he was easy to talk to, so Seonghwa ended up divulging that he was a broke college student trying to follow his dream of becoming a fashion designer. He had been disowned by his parents and was now doing whatever odd job he could find to pay his way through school.

That's when the younger surprised him with and offer he couldn't refuse, although he had only ever heard about it being offered.

Mingi offered to pay for everything. His tuition, apartment, books, clothes, food... Everything. As long as Seonghwa allowed him to spoil him and came whenever he called.

At first the offer scared him, but Mingi seemed like a genuinely nice guy who wasn't concerned with settling down. All he wanted was someone to shower with affection and to give him a good time.

Seonghwa didn't know what to make of it at first. "You're just pulling my leg, right?"

"No." Mingi leaned forward and gave him a playful smile. "I am actually quite serious. I have more money than I know what to do with, you sound like you need some help. I want a relationship with no strings attached, you need money for college. If there's ever a time you want to back out, you can." The taller shrugged, but kept smiling at the older.

They sat in silence for a few minutes as Seonghwa mulled things over. But then thoughts of the previous night came to his mind and he found himself blushing a little. "S-So... This goes on for as long as I want?"

"Yes."

"A-And... What about you?" A thought came to his mind that made him a little nervous. "What are the rules of... of... This." Seonghwa motioned between the two of them.

"There are no rules. If you're implying other people, well, I don't like titles. But if you want this to be exclusive, I can try my best. But again, this isn't a relationship."

Seonghwa supposed it didn't sound too bad. After all, he wasn't keen on a committed relationship either after watching his parents go through the nastiest divorce in history.

"Ok." He looked up and smiled at Mingi, who smirked back at him and reached out to caress his cheek.

"Wonderful. I'm going to spoil you rotten, Sweetheart."

---

"Fuck!" Seonghwa groaned as Mingi slammed into him even harder. Their bodies slammed together at an almost inhuman pace as the younger fisted Seonghwa's hair, keeping his head up off the couch as Mingi thrust into him from behind.