Jongho - Secret *M**Request*

I've got another request for you all! This one is for Moonbinnie0983 ! I hope you enjoy <3 I loved writing it!

"You've got to be kidding me!"

"I wish I was, but you need to get your grades up or I can't play you in the next game. That's the rules Jongho."

"But you know you can't win without me!" Jongho said, crossing his arms and glaring at his coach.

"Which is why I got the best tutor for you. Have you met Mikey yet?"

Jongho turned to see a beautiful girl walk into the room and he had to work hard to not smile when he saw her. "No, I don't believe we have."

"She is going to help you study for a make-up test your teacher is willing to give you. If you pass it, then you can play Friday night." His coach said, raising an eyebrow.

"Fine. Let's go, Tutor." Jongho shoved his hands in his pockets and stormed out of the office. He saw Mickey fall into step beside him.

"Where would you like to study?"

"I don't care. Not here." He grumbled, stepping away from her as they passed a group of cheerleaders. They giggled when he winked at them.

"We can go back to my place." Mikey said. Her tone was short and harsh, making Jongho flinch a little.

"Sure. That sounds good. I'll follow you." He said, breaking away when they hit the parking lot.

They pulled up in front of Mikey's house and he kept his distance, knowing other students lived in this neighborhood.

But as soon as they were inside and the door was closed, he grabbed Mikey's shoulders and spun her around so she was pinned to the wall. He brought his lips to hers and kissed her with a fiery passion, which she responded to immediately.

When he pulled away for air, he cupped her face in his hands. "I've been waiting to do that all day." He said, smiling softly.

Mikey just hummed and walked into the kitchen, leaving Jongho standing by himself in the entrance. He quickly ran after her. "Hey, what's wrong?" He pushed a strand of hair from her shoulder and leaned forward to kiss it.

"Sit. We need to study." She said, walking away from him again.

Jongho pursed his lips, but knew she was right, as always. He sat down across from her and she started taking him through the test questions. He did his best to pay attention, but he kept getting distracted by his beautiful girlfriend, especially when she bit her lip while working through a problem.

But she hardly gave him any attention, and it was starting to piss him off a little. "Ok." He said, slamming his pencil down. "Are you going to tell me what's wrong?"

Mikey looked up at him, a look of slight surprise on her face. "What do you mean?"

"You've been ignoring me all afternoon."

"No I haven't, I've been tutoring you."

"You know what I mean." He growled. Jongho tried to reach across the table to take her hand, but she pulled it back from him. "Like that! What the hell was that?"