Seonghwa/Yeosang - Eternal Love *M**Request*

Flamies!! I hope you are ready for one wild ride! This ended up being a lot longer than I intended, at 6,480 this is the longest one shot I've ever done!
I wanted to do something special for ttalgittalgi because we have been friends for awhile and she made some amazing covers for me. If you haven't found her page yet, please go support her work! She is an amazing writer!! I love you girl and I hope you enjoy!!

"What the hell is the matter with you?!"

"N-Nothing! I'm sorry, I didn't m-mean to!" Yeosang lifted his arms up to try and protect his face as his father swung at him once more. The man slammed his fist into his stomach instead, making Yeosang double over and groan.

"After ALL I've done for you, this is how you repay me?"

"P-Please... I couldn't help it. It's not my fault they decided to close!" Yeosang whimpered, backing himself into a wall.

"Well you better get your ass hired at a new place ASAP." His father spat when accenting the 'p' and slammed his fist into Yeosang's back one more time before storming away and opening his bottle of whiskey.

Yeosang stayed where he was for as long moment, willing himself to not cry. Only because that increased the chance of the beatings continuing.

'Men don't cry, it makes them weak'. His father's words rang in his head.

And yet, when he stood up, every bruise that was now appearing on his skin throbbed with pain.

But it was something he was used to.

Yeosang had learned to shake his beatings off and do his best to move on with life. Ever since his mother passed away, Yeosang's father had turned to the most lethal poison out there.

Not one that killed the body.

No this one was much worse.

The alcohol he nursed constantly had poisoned his father's mind against his own son and turned him into a monster. Every ounce of anger at his own life was taken out on his son. And he seemed to enjoy every second of it.

Seeing Yeosang whimpering in pain and begging for him to stop only made him laugh.

And to top it all off, he made Yeosang pay for everything. That was the only reason he hadn't moved out of the house yet... Because he didn't have any money. It all went to groceries, the electric and heating bills, the mortgage, and of course alcohol.

Yeosang had tried to leave one time, but he discovered that his father had flagged his bank account so he couldn't even afford to stay in a motel. And when he went to the bank to try and clear it up, he discovered that the only way they would let him edit anything was if his father was present too.

The man had complete control of Yeosang's life, and he feared he would never be able to escape.

And now, the restaurant he had been working for had closed because the owner didn't pay his taxes.

As Yeosang dragged himself to his room, he tried to figure out how he was supposed to pay for everything now? Finding a job in the small town they lived in was next to impossible. But he knew he would have to start looking as soon as possible. Otherwise his father would get worse...

There was one thing he could turn to. One secret that took away all his pain no matter what he had been through.

He looked over his shoulder and saw his dad lounging in his recliner. That right there told him he had maybe thirty minutes of peace, so he closed his bedroom door and fired up his computer.