Seonghwa - New Home *M**Request*

Alright my Seonghwa lovers, here another one for you! The always wonderful jinjin0309 requested this one! She sure knows how to keep me busy and I love it! I hope you enjoy ❤️❤️❤️

"Why... Did we get... A... Second floor... Apartment?" Seonghwa panted as he set down yet another box. "Alivia?" He called, walking through the maze of boxes and furniture.

"What?" She called from behind him.

Seonghwa turned around to see her bringing in a large box labeled books. He hurried to her side and took them from her. "You were supposed to leave the heavy ones for me!"

She smiled at him and placed a hand on her hip. "Are you calling me weak Park Seonghwa?"

"N-No! I... Never..." He sputtered, causing her to laugh.

"Oh calm down. I figured you could use a break. We've been moving boxes all day and you've been doing the majority of it. I can handle bringing in a few of my own. We are almost done." She turned to leave.

Seonghwa sighed and started to follow, but she snapped her fingers and pointed to the couch. "Sit."

He did, pushing his lips out in a slight pout as she winked at him and walked out of their apartment again. But he did have to admit, it felt good to sit and get off his legs.

Moving sucked. Especially because all of their friends had been busy so it was just the two of them. How Alivia still had some spunk in her, he had no idea.

They spent the last few hours of daylight bringing in the rest of their belongings before ordering some pizza and flopping down together on their sofa.

"This place is amazing. So much better than our last apartment." Seonghwa said, wrapping an arm around Alivia.

She hummed and closed her eyes. "Yes it is. I already feel like its home and all we have in front of us are boxes, boxes, and more boxes."

Seonghwa chuckled. "They will slowly disappear. We have all week to work on unpacking. But for now, I just want to relax and not think about it."

"Ok." Alivia smiled and wrapped her arms around his stomach. She closed her eyes when he started running his fingers up and down her arms. It was moments like these that they loved the most.

After dinner, they started rummaging through their bags and boxes looking for things they'd need for the night. They found pillows and blankets, but didn't bother with sheets. They had enough blankets to have a couple layers on the mattress.

Alivia groaned as she dug through bags and boxes. "What's wrong babe?" Seonghwa asked, walking over to her.

"Oh, I can't find my pajamas." She shuffled through another bag. "I know they are in one of these. At least, I think they are... I sure hope they aren't buried somewhere."

She started to move to a different box when Seonghwa walked up to her and wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her back into his chest. "I can think of something we can do that doesn't involve finding pajamas." He said, his voice deep and husky.

Alivia shivered and smiled. "Oh yeah? And what's that?"

Seonghwa started to place kisses on the side of her neck. "I think you know."

"Are you sure you're up for that old man?" She smirked even though her skin tingled where he was kissing her.

"We've got to break in the new place sometime, right?" His voice was barely above a whisper as he gripped the hem of her shirt. "Plus I'm not an old man."