Seonghwa/Yeosang - Misunderstanding *Request*

Hello my loves! Here is a sweet one shot from first time requester @bigtiddiecommunity! It's been awhile since I've done something like this, and the story took on a mind of it's own, I hope you enjoy it <3

KQ High School was one of the most prestigious schools in the country, one that every boy growing up heard of and aspired to join. It was an all boy school that had taken the time to set up a strict course load to try and prepare every young man for the real world.

Besides the basic math, science, and history classes, they boys were required to learn English, Spanish, and Japanese. There were other languages they could take as an elective, but none were required.

There were also finance classes, computer courses, and classes to help with job hunting.

The school offered only a few electives, besides the additional languages, but they were still taken very seriously because they were a way for the boys to destress and unwind.

And really, it was turning into more of an extended high school, because many of the students would stay there long after they graduated in order to learn more skills because employers really like to see the school listed on resumes.

While KQ High was a relatively peaceful school, it still had its clicks and internal hierarchy that shifted from year to year.

Currently, it was ruled by three groups.

The top dogs were The Dragons, a group of boys who were top of their class but didn't quite take things seriously. They were more into hanging out back and smoking than participating in any clubs or socializing with anyone outside of their group. They were lead by a senior named Park Seonghwa.

The Flyers were another group. They were peaceful and didn't like to stir up trouble, but they wouldn't hesitate to defend their own if they needed to. While they were still high up academically, most of the group consisted of boys who wanted to do something in the arts when they graduated.

The last group was nicknamed 'the burnouts' by the other groups, although the liked to call themselves The Vipers. Which was fitting for them because they liked to poison themselves with drugs and alcohol. They were the smallest group, and they only reason they were still there was because they had rich parents who paid the school a lot of money to look past their grades.

Now the three groups had an uneasy peace amongst them. The Dragons and The Flyers got along most of the time, but they would tend to sling insults if someone from the other group started to outshine them.

The Vipers were the ones who liked to cause the most problems, most of which turned physical.

No one knew why, but they all eventually learned to avoid the group as much as possible.

Although, a few select students had become favorite playthings of The Vipers.

Especially Kang Yeosang.

He was a quite boy who kept to himself. He was in the top ten students academically for the junior class and he was also one of the star dancers in the arts program.

All he wanted to do was make in through the next year and a half, graduate, and join a dance company. He was lucky in the sense that his parents supported his decision too, with one exception. If he didn't get into the dance company on the first try, he needed to pick a career path that would be more practical.

Yeosang had full confidence in himself, so he accepted the deal and his parents agreed to pay to send him to KQ. No matter which path he ended up going, they wanted him to have the best education possible.

Right now he was focusing on his mid-year evaluation for his dance class. He watched himself in the mirror, perfecting his angles and positions, along with his best friend Wooyoung.