An Abundance Reflections

Never paying dividends to witness...eye to eye contact and realizing how close our own descendants are with the same sadness we have, has become one of the first things I've always noticed achieving growth and reinforcement. Although, this reality has made my mind consider abandoning many habitats and concealing countless knowledge that hovered upon my journey as its nuance is drying the gravity of spawning tears and many practical choices that humans cultivate, still...I never understand why such ignorance is able to acquire a trophy and become a fit option to be drawn in the sky.

When it comes to the aftermath, I have been impressed so many times with today's dimension in presenting modern charm and yet...it is rare no for today's masses to have the ability to glide away or learn from the mental freeze and expectations that are born from previous generations trauma. It starting to reach a point where no one seems to be able to grant an effective series of tasks that can bring someone to a better state of mind, which is rarely being considered an undone crisis that needs to be put away from the development of dualities.

I grew relentlessly tired to see how the nuance of these circumstances is being handled with formality practices to the point of dismal where it is rare for those who happen to grow into an adult today able to acknowledge and comprehend primal savagery that can loom over the world. I wonder...why it is rare for us to discuss or at least imagine the pluralism from the repetition of this generational existence?.

It needs to be believed that we can only guarantee and experience freedom with future generations if we align our principle and harness our instinct towards rectifying what we disappoint regarding ourselves. It needs to be known that each generation only has one personal space that can be used to contain and emphasize what can't or is hard to be walked in their realm, therefore...it would be unwise for us to leave behind many mazes to be solved by the youth.

Because in the end, it needs to be ensured that our purpose as mortal beings is to be able to comprehend the substance that is able to degrade the capacity to challenge conceptual lore that is enslaving impecunious reality. It needs to be known that we will never be able to reach a higher relationship with the next generation if we never care to teach ourselves to acquire a sense of finesse in selecting what should not be inserted as a remembrance.