Who Even Am I Anymore?

Kirishima POV:

It quickly became my routine of being escorted to the area, defeating several rounds of bots, and finally passing out only to wake up into my cell once again. Leaving me so deprived of energy each night as I fell asleep. Only to awake again and repeat, repeat, repeat, and repeat. 

My strength grew in my dragon form, I was undefeatable, a monster, as they put it. I began to lose my mind, raging and violent people taking over. To be honest, I forgot how to talk, what things meant. Friendly behavior was foreign to me. 

One day, Master came to my cell, prepared to take me for my strengthening routine, he was arguing with one of his helpers.

"Shoto will become powerful, just because he's rebelling now, doesn't mean he won't come to his senses soon. So silence before your head is placed on my wall, servant." He snarked. Rebelling? Shoto? Who's that, and whats he talking about? I mean, I could care less, but still.

As Master finally finishes watching me defeat the 74th round of bots with ease, I am rewarded a bone and taken back to my cell, where I quickly entered a slumber. Surprised I was actually rewarded, Master must've been in a good mood.. 

Master was back, why was it so dark still? Surely its too early... Nonetheless, he leads me where i think is to the area. Yet this time, it was not the guards leading me, but him himself. We take a wrong turn, what? Where are we going? 

He opens doors to reveal a large mirror, I look at myself. Startled by my appearance. Scars littered my scaled body, my own blood crusted on small parts. I'm disgusted by myself.

"Look at you, the monster you are, you are a digusting weapon meant to kill. Revolting.."

Tears leak from my eyes at his words. Why?

"Aw the big mean dragon is crying now? How weak, you sad beast."

"Hey. Wake up!" a different voice says, I look around, it was only me and my Master in the mirrored room. Where did it come from?

"Beast? Wake up! We have to go!" the voice says again, where is it coming from?

"HEY!" I am jolted awake, releasing yip of surprise. "Shush, dragon. you'll wake the guards." A boy says. He is dressed similar to Master, but with another boy with much softer eyes and green hair by his side. I pray he doesn't hurt me.

"Hush now, your our escape." The first boy with split hair, half the color of my scales, and the other half white. He sticks his hands into a fold on his pants and pulls out some metal things. They jingle as he puts them into the square on my door, what is he doing?

Opening the cage, the spilt haired boy holds out his palms to me. What? Does he want me to sniff them? I press my nose against his palms. He smells much sweeter than Master does. More, peaceful, I guess.

"Go up on him, Izu. Its okay. He may be a monster, but I don't think he'll hurt us." Monster.. That what he called me, monster. It that what I am? I recoil at what he said.

"Sho, I don't think he's a monster... or likes being called one.." The green haired said as I felt him get upon my long neck. I shuddered, why did he get on me?

The other soon joins him on the back of my neck. What are they doing? Is this a new strengthening technique from Master?

"Go on, dragon. Lets go."

What does he mean? Go where? I stick my head out the door, looking around I see no one. Hm. Thats weird. I go back in my cell, twisting my head to look at the two propped on my back.

"Sho, I don't think he understands, one of us must lead him." The green one says. "Do you know where your dad keeps stuff for him?"

Dad?

"No, but it can't be far right? You stay here, and get behind him, just incase someone comes."

"Alright. Don't get caught." The green says as they both hop off me, they touch faces. 

I watch the taller walk away, closing the door behind him. The green then goes behind me, thats not good. Last time there was only one person was in my cell, it was to punish me for being weak. Will this one do it too?

I cower into the furthest corner from him which happened to be right next to the door, whimpering. He takes a step forwards, so I hide my head and begin to shake. Why was I shaking? If I shake, won't he hurt me?

"So much for being a war weapon," He laughs. Why is he laughing? "I'm not here to harm you, we just need your help." 

The small boy sticks out his hand to me, I think in offering for me to sniff it. I slowly look at him, and then his hand. I steadily extend my head to smell his hand.

"Thats it. Your alright.." He whispers as I softly sniff his hand, inhaling each separate scent releasing from his palm. He smells rather calm, and of something else I haven't smelled since Kaminari was here... 

I come out from my corner, taking a few steps to him. He smells like someone who needs to be sheltered, this urge was telling me to protect him.. So I pick him up in my mouth by the scruff of his shirt, pulling him closer to my chest.

"Woah, woah, woah! What are you doing?" He whisper shouts as I put him imbetween my front legs. Sitting on his bum, he looks up at me in confusion. I stick my tongue out to lick him, he needed to be cleaned.

Why I was doing this? I don't know.. I was like a pull, if I didn't do this, it would be failing..

"Uh- d-dragon?'' He stutters as I lick the fuzzy hair of his, slicking it back. It seemed natural to me, like an instinct to treat him like this..

"Urm, Izu? You alright?" I hear, and freeze what I'm doing, mid-lick. I grab the boy in my paws and hold him closer to me, showing dominance. He won't take this tiny being from me.

"Yeah I'm fine, Sho. I think he likes me though.. You got some stuff to lead him?" The boy said, muffled underneath me.

"Yeah I got it." The boy at the door answers. 

I look to see what he has, and flinch. It was the muzzle and leash Master uses to lead me to the bots. Oh no, please no. This early? I'm still tired from a few hours ago. The spilt haired one enters my cell, and out of habit I start shaking again in fear of being punished.

I resentfully let him put the gear on me, as the green haired one helps him. Why did they smell different if they were going to do the same? I thought they were different..

"You ready Izu?" 

"Yup!" He answers as I'm being led out of my cell. The green one began to drag behind, so I picked him up again, jerking back on the leash, knocking over the one leading me.

"Ah! You dragon! Why did you do that?" The boy in front asks me, he quickly saw the boy in my mouth and dropped the leash. "Izu! Are you alright? Dragon, I command you to put him do- Izuku? Why are you laughing?"

"I'm not hurt Sho! This dragon just likes me I guess, just let him do his thing." 

-1257 words-