Hallway Mischief

Bakugo POV:

"And tell me why this is important?"

"It's about Red. Is there much more we need to say?" Deku explained, looking stupid as ever. God I hated it when he made good points.

"Fine I'll listen." I groan, sitting up and looking at him fully.

"Okay, so you found out the Red was a Kirishima yesterday right?"

"Obviously.. were you not at yesterday's lunch or..?"

"Well I've found more books on the Kirishima clan. And I-"

"Of course you did, you n-"

"Don't cut me off." He snapped, glaring at me. I raise my hands in defense, "As I was saying, I found out that they used to live in the Gangaba Mountains. You know, like next to the Hirooki Kingdom? Just west of here, and since most of them were enslaved, almost all were known to perish or go missing."

"Okay, and?" This conversation seemed to be getting nowhere.

"But, recently, there have been more sightings of red dragons, similar to Red, near the Gangaba Mountains. Within the past ten years there have been a total of four sightings."

"Do you know what recent means?"

"Shut up Kacchan! I am talking! Jeez. So what I'm trying to say, is th-"

"You think Kirishima or Red's family is still out there and you think we should give him back. Nope. Not happening thank you very much. Red is mi- Red will be staying with us.." I cross my arms and stand up, giving Deku a tired look.

"Kacchan, hear me out. You can't conceal a dragon forever, he needs to be with his own kind." He said, closing his stupid nerdy book, and taking off his stupid nerdy reading glasses.

"He is human too, I hope you know." I scuff the floor with my toe, "I will be heading to bed now. Thanks."

"Kacchan the sun is still out-"

"I said I'm going to bed." I say through clenched teeth before stomping my way out of the library.

Slamming the door behind me, I was fuming. What was he thinking? We couldn't give up Red to dragons we don't even know exist.. right?

He wouldn't survive, would he? Or would it actually be better for him. No, that's stupid. Red will stay with m- us, until forever. No doubt about it.

My knees get weaker the more I stomp down the maze of hallway. I knew they would give out soon, but my anger blocked me from giving a fuck.

How could Deku even think to give Red away. After all we've done? After he's saved all our asses more than once!?

Running my hands through my hair, I take a deep breath. At least trying to compose myself enough to make it to my bedroom without collapsing.

Unfortunately, the next step I took was a huge mistake. My knee buckled and caused me to fall flat on my face.

Hitting my forehead straight on, a loud thud echos through the hall and my vision goes to black. I'm too tired for this shit.

"Nope. No take food. No me, didn't do." I hear something mumble beside me. Did I pass out?

Opening my eyes, I see the carpet, specifically the hallways carpet. A mere inch away from it, I felt my eyelashes flutter against it with each blink.

Where was I? Rolling onto my side, I see a familiar redhead snoring, snoring, across from me. This moron, did he seriously?

"Red." I say, poking him on the forehead. "Hey, wake up."

His eyelashes flutter open, and the second he makes eye contact, a smile bursts onto his face.

"Bakugo! Hi." Red grinned, stretching.

"Why are we on the floor?" I ask, raising my eyebrows.

"You sleep, I see. And I join, tired too." He explains, "Sleep again?"

"Uh no, I'm all rested up now.." I say, did he honestly think I would sleep face down in the middle of the hallway? Better yet, why didn't a maid see us and wake us up?

"Okay. I sleep now. Tired." He says, snuggling into his hands under his head.

"How about you help me up, and we go to a real bed?" I offer, trying to get this boy off the filthy ground.

"No, tired now." Red whispered, not even opening his eyes.

"Red.. I need your help." I whined.

"Tired. Happy night Bakugo."

This boy- oh lord would he be the death of me. Even when he's getting on my nerves he's cute. But I need help getting up..

"Red! Look!" I say, pointing to a random spot down the hall, trying to get him excited enough to get up. "Flowers! And butterflies!"

"Flower?" His eyes snap open, and he picks his head up.

"Yes! Look!" I point again to nothing. "Help me up and let's go get them, huh?"

"No see. Trick?" He asks, lifting one eyebrow up and looking at me.

"No, I see them. Right there! Oh look how pretty!" I exaggerate, hoping for him to take the bait.

"Pretty? I see!" He smiles, there we go. "Come! Go now!"

Red gets up and grabs my hand, jerking my whole body up by my arm. With my shoulder popping loudly, I stand up.

"Gentle, Red. I'm still hurt." I say, rubbing my sore hip.

"Sorry, sorry." He chirped, continuing to drag me down the hallway to the fake flowers.

Stumbling behind him, I am barely able to keep up with this quick of a pace. My legs felt like jelly, and were releasing jolts of pain every few seconds.

"Where flower?" He stopped and turned around to ask.

"Saw them run out to the gardens. You better go catch them!" I wheeze, struggling to catch my breath.

"Go! Go! Go!" Red cheers, letting go of my arm and sprinting down the hall once more.

Taking another step forwards, my knee buckles again and I fall. Luckily this time I caught myself, and didn't nearly break my nose.

"Red! Help me please!" I yell at the way too excited redhead.

Hearing faint footsteps get much louder, it wasn't even five seconds before I felt Reds arms lift me up and over his shoulder. Leaving me to dangle off his back.

"Go fast?" He asks, gripping my waist.

"Why not?" I sigh, mentally preparing for disaster.

A hand stretches over the backs of my thighs and another rests on my butt. Feeling my face flare up in heat, the moment was quickly interrupted by Red zooming down the hall.

Surprisingly enough, his strides were very smooth and had very little bounce to them. Which was good, because I would puke if they weren't.

"See! Flower!" He giggles, gently setting me down. "Pretty! Pretty!"

We stood in front of a potted plant, placed in the corner of a hallway. And it was fake, too.

This boy...

I apologize for any mistakes, I've had a rough day.

-1138 words-

~tragedy out <3 <3