Let's Not

Kirishima POV:

"Sharky?"

I whip my head around in the direction of the voice. Sharky? Where have I heard that before? The boy was standing across the coffee table, pointing at me with a huge grin.

Yellow hair with a black streak, electric eyes, and a stupid grin.. It can't be, right? I watched him die. Or at least I thought I did...

"Sharky, you remember me, right? Its me, Kam-in-ar-i?" He says. Kaminari? It was.. It was him.

"Ka-min-ar-i?" I repeat, my eyes were filling with tears, he was here, and alive.. I thought he was gone, dead, done. I bring a hand to cover my mouth as the tears are released from my eyes, pouring down my cheeks.

Kaminari jumps over the table and raps his arms around my shoulders laughing. I grab onto his shirt, balling the fabric in my fists.

"Bro, I can't believe its you! I thought I'd never see you again!" he exclaimed.

"Hold up. How do you know Red?" I hear Bakugo ask, I could feel multiple pairs of eyes on me, staring.

"Its kind of a long story, kinda." I could feel the vibrations of Kaminari's voice, it was buzzing in his chest, he was a whole head taller than me.

"We've got all day, start talking Dunce Face." 

Kaminari continues to explain about his time in Master's dungeon, and what happened with the wizard. I tried to just bury myself into his shirt, I don't want to remember, please, don't make me.

I rub my face into his chest, still gripping his shirt tightly. His arms were hanging loosely around my shoulders, hands occasionally lifting to add to his words. I feel my heartbeat quicken, and my breath become shaky, not again, I remove my hands from his shirt and put them against my ears, attempting to control myself.

Watch, a disgusting creature like you probably finds this enjoyable, huh?

How pathetic, a beast crying? Control yourself, hideous lizard.

No, stop, please. I squeeze my eyes shut and push my palms harder on my ears, anything to stop the voices, I don't want to see anymore.

WIZARD NOW!!

YES MY PET!!

You pathetic beast, only twelve rounds? How disappointing. 

Commence with round fifty-six.

No, he doesn't need dinner. He's a monster, a useless monster that deserves starvation.

Fetch me the spiked one,

"Scoot over! Give him to me, idiot!"

You'd make your life so much easier if you'd listen, you fool.

Disgusting filth, you scum of a creature..

"Shhhhhh.."

TRANSFORM- USELESS- UGLY- FILTH!

"Here, let me,  גיין צו שלאָפן נעבעך דראַקאָן"

My mind became foggy and the voices became quiet. I felt warm, comforting arms around me, and someone's hand in my hair. No more tears leaked from my eyes, and sleep over took me.

Bakugo POV:

The panicking boy went slump in my arms, fast asleep. The witches spell worked decently I guess.  

"Okay, so maybe not bring up anything from the castle in front of Sharky?" Dunce Face nervously laughs.

"Yes, agreed." Uraraka says.