I Know

Bakugo POV:

"You know it's the best choice for him. A smart guy like you should know something like that. He's just not like the rest of us." Aizawa said, taking a bite from his fork.

"Yeah, he needs to be with his real family." Shinso nods, with a fork full of chicken.

These people can't be serious, actually taking sides with Deku? How could they even think about getting rid of Red.

"Bakugo, you know it's the right choice. Why can't you admit it?" Dunce leans over his plate to look down the table at me.

I was staring at my plate, trying to conceal my pent up frustration. Did these idiots not understand anything? What was the fucking problem??

Slamming my fork on the table, I push back my chair and stand up.

"Thank you for the meal." I mutter, keeping my head down as I exit the dining hall.

They were actually considering this? I mean, Red has saved all of our butts at least once. How could they just give him up like this?

Thank god Red had tuckered himself out earlier by chasing bugs in the garden. He was going at them full speed for over three hours. It took me fifteen minutes to talk him into going to bed before passed out. That weirdo..

"Hey Bakugo! Wait up!"

Not even glancing over my shoulder to look at the idiot chasing after me, I continue walking down the hallway. The voice sounded feminine, it was most definitely Mina.

"Bakugo! Don't you ignore me mister!" She yells again, I could tell she was getting close.

And as expected, a hand slammed onto my shoulder and flips me around. I just sigh and roll my eyes at her.

"I don't want to hear your little speech, Mina." I groan, glaring lazily.

"Well that sucks, because you're gonna hear it anyways. Now come on, I'd rather not chew you out in the middle of the hallway."

She quickly digs her hand into my scalp and takes a handful of hair. Aggressively shoving my head down and nearly pushing me over, we begin to head down the hallway.

"Ow! What is wrong with you?!" I yell, her hand hurt.

"Many things, but that doesn't matter right now. I knew you'd try to run, so why not put you in your place while I drag you? It's called killing two birds with one stone, genius." Mina snarks, tightening her grip on my hair.

Eventually she throws me into a room, nearly causing me to topple over. Catching myself, I rub my now sore head and turn to glare at the devil woman.

"Alrighty, first of all, don't you ever ignore me again. Especially twice at that, and secondly, you will listen to everything I say regardless of you want to or not. Got that?" She wags her finger, standing in front of the door still. Why does she know me so well?

"Yes.." I grumble, crossing my arms and punching my toe into the ground.

"Now, you are going to sit down and tell me what's going on."

"Huh?"

"Go ahead, sit somewhere on the couch or something." She waved her hand around the room, nodding.

Being petty, I sit exactly where I'm standing. Directly on the cold stone floor, I look back up at her, pouting.

"Okay then. As long as you're comfy there, because you're not leaving for a while." She said, sliding down with her back against the door. "Get talking, boy."

"About what? I did nothing." I shake my head, avoiding her order.

"You know what. Don't go playing dumb on me now."

I sigh, really not wanting to talk about it. This was not a topic that I could stay strong for, I didn't want this to happen.

"I guess... I'm scared, in a way.. well not scared because I'm never scared." That's a lie. "Knowing Red is going to leave, it hurts. Ya' know?" My body betrays me, cracking just enough to slip some tears. "I know it's stupid, and we've only known him for what? Two months? One and a half? And- And-..."

Breaking down, my own sniffles fill the silence, accompanied by my sputtering gasps in attempt to stop the crying.

"Come here you baby." I barely hear Mina whisper, she must've crawled over when my face was in my palms.

Her arms pull me into her lap, and rest on my back. And she draws circles onto my spine, rubbing soothingly. Almost like mom did when s-

"Keep talking. Let it all out, you know I won't judge."

"Okay.. I don't want to lose him.. I feel like he's gonna leave forever, like she did. And he means so much.. so much Mina." I start, trying to keep more tears from falling. "She hurt us. She hurt me. I don't want Red to leave because I know it will hurt the same. I don't want that again, Mina. It hurts too much."

"I know." She whispered, putting her chin on my head. "But it won't hurt the same like it did when she left us. Wanna know how I know?"

"Yeah.."

"Because this time, we get to say goodbye."

-time skip-

"Get up. You lazy piece of shit, you are crushing me!"

"Eh, nah. I think I'll stay here.." Dunce said, straddling my back and pressing my arms against my spine. "Someone go fetch Eri's makeup! Quick!"

"No need. I already have it."

Of course they already had it. I can't believe they had actually managed to pin me down. Those idiots were asking for it.

"Someone grab his head, I can do the makeup. Since I'm the best here, obviously." I hear Shinso say, followed by some shuffling.

"If someone touches my face I will not hesitate to bite you." I growl, hoping to either scare them off or get the chance to carry out my promise.

"No, Bakugo. You won't do that, because this is what happens when you lose and run away like a coward. You could've just been cold in the catacombs right now, just about to get out. But no, this is your new fate."

"I hate you all." I groaned, feeling two hands be placed over my ears.

Making my head limp, whosever holding my head up, which I assume to be Jiro, I make it just a tad more difficult for her. Which completely backfired as my nose planted into the floors' hard surface with a terrible smack.

"That's what you get, and don't try it again." Jiro smacked my forehead, picking my head back up straight.

Shinso was sitting right in front of me, with a small palate and brush in his hands. He smirked, dabbing the brush onto the palate before bringing it to my face.

"I hate every single one of you with a burning passion."

Alrighty friends. I just want to take a moment to appreciate all of y'all. This is part 52, and so far you have read a total of  70,417 words including a/n. And yes, I did just spend 15 minutes of my life finding this out. Anyways, thank you so much. For everything.

-1138 words-

~tragedy out <3 <3