Wedding

Midoriya POV:

My heart was racing out of my chest. Swallowing another lump, I crack my knuckles to relieve tension. I didn't even have the dress on yet and I was already feeling nauseous.

Only the thought of Sho, and what we'd do after the wedding, was able to keep me from completely shutting down in anxiety's hold. Not that I minded wearing the dress, but knowing that I was such a different body shape from Momo had me terrified.

What if someone recognized me? Or if we got caught? Or if Princess Momo and Jiro got caught? What would happen to us?

"Izuku?" A soft voice rang from the door. "Are you panicking again, dear?"

I nod, blinking away the small tears that had begun to form. Footsteps grow louder until two big and familiar arms pull me forwards.

"I'm just nervous, Sho. That's all." I admit, gently placing my hands on his waist as I lean my head on his chest.

"It's okay to be nervous, I think we all are. But just think about after the wedding. Our bellies full, riding horseback, and back off to Ochako and Tsu's cottage." He whispers, stroking my hair soothingly. "Now just get some good rest, okay? Tomorrow is a big day, and I can't see you at all until you walk down the aisle."

"Okay.." I sigh, pulling away. "Promise me that when we get out of here that we never ever come back."

"I promise."

~time skip~

"How do people expect Momo to get her hair in this?" I grumble to myself as I tug the black veil over my head.

The cloth barely fit, and I knew for a fact Momo's head was bigger, especially with her hair. But instead of my shoulders, the veil reached my bicep.

Nobody was allowed to see the bride on the wedding day, and in this case, me. I had snuck into the Princess's room last night, as she and Jiro left earlier that day.

My heart hadn't stopped beating frantically, and it was beginning to get on my nerves. Why couldn't I just be calm for once?

Looking in the mirror, I adjust the dress to smooth the wrinkles. I felt like a ninja..

Making sure my temporary chest of straw and extra fabric looked like authentic boobs, I patted them. They seemed to be big enough..

"Princess? Are you ready? The wedding will begin soon." A knock echoed from the door.

Assuring that my face was covered completely, I calmly walk over to the door and open it. The butler outside bowed, but I stayed silent.

Before Momo departed, she informed me of all her kingdom's customs for a royal wedding. The bride could not speak to or be seen by anyone other than the groom. As it is their way of preserving innocence and love for one another.

Following the butler down the hall, I hold my head high respectively. My nerves would not get the best of me today. I would pull through, for Momo, for Sho.

I was met by the King, standing in front of the double doors of the chapel. He gave me a small smile, and held out his arm.

"You look beautiful, daughter." The King whispers as the grand doors opened.

Taking his arm, I was carefully lead down the aisle to the priest. And Sho..

Did he look beautiful.. It took everything for me not to run up into his arms right then and there. He was stunning, in a traditional red and grey robes.