Discussions

an fyi, this chapter is much longer than all the others, so get comfy, buckle up, and prepare yourself for a ride :D

Bakugo POV:

I roll over again, for the fourth time this night. The sky outside was pitch black, and the stars barely provided any light. Pulling the covers back up to my chin, I squeeze my eyes shut. Maybe of I close them hard enough, it would knock me out.

Of course it didn't work, because it was stupid. So I laid there, staring into the dark. Rolling onto my back, I fold my hands over my chest and sigh. Why is tonight the night I can't sleep? We aren't leaving until tomorrow's tomorrow.

Closing my eyes gently, I let myself sink into the mattress, relaxing all of my muscles. Allowing myself to loosen up and clear my mind. 

But of course the second I actually get comfortable, I hear a thud and yell from behind the wall. I jolt up, that was Red's room..

I throw off the covers, pushing myself off the bed. Deciding slippers were not nessicary at the moment, I leave them behind and sprint out the door, turning abruptly to the right. Red's door was already cracked open.. Oh no..

I push the door open to a dark room, not one candle was lit. Seeing his bed, there were visible sweat marks, and the covers seemed to be thrashed around. My stomach dropped, he couldn't be gone, right?

As my mouth grew dry, I inched closer to the bed, waiting, praying, for any sound or sight of Red. He couldn't just disappear, and I know for a fact he was asleep before me, so he would be wandering with the idiots or anything..

A short gasp came from the other side of the bed, followed by what I thought was a small whimper. Thank the gods.

Rushing over to the other side of the bed, I see Red, jerking around like he's having a seizure. I drop down on my knees, pulling Red into my lap and arms, trying to hold his body still. Small cries come from him as I try to comfort him, but he wasn't having it.

"Shhhh, Red. You are okay, its okay." I whisper, rocking the boy in my arms. My shirt becomes damp from his tears, and my heart hurts. I hate seeing him in this state, its painful.

"Sirs, is everything okay?" I hear a voice call from the doorway, it was one of the maids. How stupid was she, does it look like everything is okay?

"No. Could you grab a damp cloth and water please?" I ask, she bows and exits briefly. Continuing to cradle Red, he was still shaking in his sleep. It was most likely another one of his nightmares..

Who was I kidding, of course it was one of his nightmares, what else would it be? 

The maid returned after a few minutes, setting the cloth and water to my side. Unfortunately Red had not snapped out of his dream yet, or calmed down.

With no other option, I take the water originally for him to drink, and pour half of it on his head. Causing Red to snap his eyes open, and his body went still.

"See? It was just a dream," I cooed, brushing the hair off of his face. Red said and did nothing, and just stared upwards as tears dripped from his face.

I brought my hand up to his cheek, and his eyes widened slightly with fear. He feared me? 

"Red? Hey, its me, its me." I say again, smiling and brushing his cheek. He whimpers at the contact, what was going on with him? "Come on Red, you here, with me. We are at the Yamada and Aizawa kingdom, remember? Last night we had a Tea Party with the Princess, and you laughed and laughed, you were so happy. And you and Kaminari spent hours talking in the library, right? Your here, with me."