Ready Now

Bakugo POV:

"What would I even tell her? Oh hey Ochako, Tsu.. Sero's dead. Isn't that great?"

"Uh, no. Not like that. That sounds too blunt."

"Then what do you think I should say, the 'all wise and knowing Aizawa?'"

"I don't know. That's your job, and you're leaving soon. Aren't you?"

"Mhm. But I hate doing this, like hate hate." I kick the ground with my toe, crossing my arms.

"Why? They need to know, Bakugo." The King says, "And you're gonna tell them."

"I know that. You think I don't know that?"

"I never said that you didn't." He shrugged.

"You implied it.."

"You're crazy. Go on and pack your-"

"Pack my what?" I interrupt, giving him a look.

"Forgot about that.. Pack some clothes, then.." He corrected, how could he forget that all my belongings were gone?

With a bow, I leave the room and head to the bedroom. I didn't have to pack much, since Red begged to fly instead of walk. He insisted that he would carry everything if it meant he got to fly 'up over big sky!' as he put it.

The only thing about going over to tell Ochako, is that it would meant telling everybody. Assuming that Deku, Half'n'half, Jiro and Momo were still there that is.

And on top of all the cry babies, there's Red.. Who I've yet to tell, why have I pushed it off for so long? It's been nearly three weeks..

Opening my door with a sigh, I was surprised to see Red sitting on my bed. Why was he on my bed..

"Red?" I ask, a little startled by his random appearance.

"Bakugo!" He chirped, hopping off the bed. "I talk Kaminari, he teach me more 'flurtung!'"

"Oh really?" I say nervously, what did you do now Dunce?

"Yes! I show?" Red asked, getting closer.

"Uh, no that's fin-" I squeak, tensing up as he brings his face to my ear.

"I show.. Bakugo~" He whispers, beginning to circle me.

He runs a finger over my shoulders and down my bicep as a fatass blush overtakes my face. Looking me up and down, he makes eye contact with a soft smile.

"Damn girl, you got fine ass." He smirks, I couldn't help but snicker.

"No no no! Red, it's 'Damn girl, you gotta fine ass!" Dunce exclaimed, popping up from behind the bed.

What the actual fuck.. where did he come from? Crusty little gremlin boy.

"Ah, sorry, sorry." He apologizes, turning back to me with another smirk. "Damn girl, you gutta fine ass."

"No.. just- no." I sigh, pushing Red's face away to walk past him.

"Bakugo I-"

"Get out." I say, rolling my eyes.

"Yessir!" Dunce exclaims as he runs out, giving Red a thumbs up on his way.

"Bakugo, I do good yes?" Red asks, looking hopeful.

"Yes.." I lie, blush still lingering.

Seeing his little dance of victory, I smile to myself. God he was too pure..

Heading to the closet full of random clothes that weren't mine, I dig through the drawers to find the ones I like. Fishing out a couple tunics and leggings, I neatly fold them into a pile.

"Red, you sure about flying all of us?" I ask, walking over to the bed.

"Mhm! I like fly, it fun." He explained, moving his hand like a bird flying. "I fast with Ka.. sh.. i? Kashi and Ita."

"Kashi and Ita?" I ask, unfamiliar with the names, but also impressed he managed to pronounce both without my help.

"Mhm, friend." Red nodded, swinging his legs that were dangling from the bed.

"Where did you meet them? Are they some of the kitchen staff?"

"No, friend from mountain, Gangaba."

"Oh.. the other dragons.." I mumbled, stuffing the clothes into the satchel. "Well we're gonna be pretty heavy.. are you sure, sure?"

"Yes Bakugo. I sure sure." He assures, smiling as I sinch the bag closed.

"You ready then?" I grin, swinging the bag over my shoulder.

"Go now!" He shouted, jumping up with a goofy grin on his face.

Chuckling, I walk after him to the hallway. I was very grateful that he was so eager to carry us as we flew to Ochako's. Instead of a two and a half day journey, we'd be there in about ten or so hours.

Mina and Iida still couldn't join us, since the we're still under intensive care. Iida was almost healed enough to start normal day activities, but most of the time he was too tired. And Mina, well she still struggled with the basic human functions.

She didn't remember how to read or write, and she could barely even feed herself. Her eating with the fork a few days ago without help was a huge accomplishment for her. It was sad, but at least it was improvement.

Surprisingly enough, when Red and I made it to the courtyard, the Prince and Dunce were already waiting for us.

"Oo Red! I'm so excited!" Dunce squealed. "Is flying fun? What does it feel like?"

"Fly is so cool! You go whoosh! Go fshhh!" Red exclaimed, eyes sparkling.

"Mhm, it is pretty cool Red. And now if you would become a dragon and show him instead of explaining with sound effects.." I smile, Red nods and backs up.

Smoke spreads across the courtyard ground, swallowing Red in its hot haze. A large head and neck snakes it's way out of the cloud, as two wings flap the rest away.

"Damn that's cool.." I hear Dumce whisper.

Red moves his head closer, lowering it to the ground and allowing us to hop on. Ignoring Dunces' constant squeaking, I hop over Red's horns and mount on his head.

"Bakugo? There's no room for all of us.." Shinso says, holding his bouncing boyfriend's hand.

"Eh? Sure there is, you sit down there." I point to the bottom of Red's neck, far away from me.

He shrugs, and let's go of Dunces hand so he doesn't get yanked. Not paying attention to Dunce's run and jump on, I lean down closer to Red.

"You ready buddy?" I ask, patting the side of his head.

He merely responds with a purr, lifting his head up and stretching his wings. Gravity hunches my back as Red pulls us up into the air, Dunce still squealing behind me.

Leaning against Red's horns as we climb up into the clouds, I gaze at Red's scales. They were really pretty, the sky bounced off of them, giving a small shine.

They rippled with each fade of a cloud, almost like water from a lake.. Why hadn't I noticed his scales before?

Reaching the top of the clouds, we break through, causing a small wave. The sunlight only made his scales prettier..

Leaning my elbow on his horn, I sigh. This was going to be a long ride.

hey..

im sorry for not posting like usual last night. some personal stuff happened and i couldn't bring myself the motivation to write it. sorry.

on a side note.. my birthday's in 8 minutes

-1157 words-

~tragedy out <3 <3