Drunk

Bakugo POV:

"That will be 33686 yen." (313 USD)

"You got to be kidding me! That is way too overpriced for this shab of a place."

"Let's see, your holding two rooms with four queen sized bed and other room with one queen bed. And all rooms come with free breakfast."

"So? It's still-"

"Here," Mina slaps a few bills on the counter as she's pushing me to the side, "The price is fine, thank you. Just ignore him, you said our rooms are 23, 25, and 27?"

"Yes ma'am, to your right and down that hall near the end."

"Thank you." Mina said, pushing me torwards the room.

"Also, tea is served all day in the cafeteria, all is free!" I hear the Inn owner call from behind us. Tobita was his name I believe..

"You can't argue with every single business owner we come to contact with!" Mina whisper-yells aggressively in my ear, while still pushing me to the rooms. I just lean back onto her hands and cross my arms, making it more difficult for her to push me.

She begins to struggle in moving me along, causing me to smirk in amusement. I dig my heels into the carpet and loosen my muscles, making the top half of myself floppy. Feeling Mina begin to drop me from the hassle I was giving, I snicker, knowing that it was making her mad.

"Can I get some help here?" She says between her teeth, barely keeping me up. I felt an extra pair of hands quickly grab my sides and lift me up with ease. Surprised, I yip as I quickly got picked up and thrown over someones shoulder. 

I was face-to-face with ass. A nice looking ass, I mean it was rather big and fair-shaped.. wait. I felt my face grow hot as I recognized the clothing of the person who was carrying me gently down the hallway. It was Red.

Hearing a door open, I watch the ground move and enter the room. Red swiftly lifts me again and places me lightly on the edge of the bed, where I cover my blushing face in my elbow.

"Dang, Red. Your very strong!" I hear Mina compliment, she was most likely squeezing his biceps right now like the creep she is.

"Teach more words?" 

"Yeah sure! Come to my room, Bakugo is too flustered to function at the moment." 

I groan right after I hear the door shut, falling back onto the bed and twisting myself over. Snatching a pillow and burying my face into it, I scream, releasing all my pent up emotions.

Why was I feeling so flustered? And why can't I stop thinking about his ass? Its not like I'm gay for him or anything.. That would be insane, he's a dragon for god's sake!

Deciding it would be best to sleep it off, I go under the bedcovers, still in my clothes, and curl up on a pillow. I yawn and close my eyes, trying to rid my mind of Red's nice looking ass.

As I was just about to completely fall asleep, I hear a hurried knock on my door. Even though it was very loud and obnoxious, I brushed it off, pulling up the blankets to my chin.

"Bakugo! It's an emergency!" I hear Iida yell on the other side of the door as he continues to knock.

"Fuck off! I'm sleeping!"

"Its urgent! Get up!"

"Go away Four-Eyes!" I scream back, throwing off the covers and grumbling my way to the door. Opening the latch, I swing open the door. "What the fuck is it! It better be good or your dead."

"It's Red, t-"

"What the fuck happened? Where is he?" As soon as I heard Red, my anxiety raised tot he roof. What if he transformed and got discovered? What if he was killed? Or-