Upset

Kaminari POV:

"He should be laying... around here somewhere. See, there's the other townsfolk who saved people.. Ah, he's right there." I said gently, pointing to the tombstone surrounded by many flowers.

"Oh my god.."

I watched as Jiro fell to her knees, her painful sobs echoing through the garden. Momo dropped beside her, holding Jiro's shoulders as she let her own tears fall.

Midoriya was crying as he stood next to his boyfriend, just staring at the grave. Todoroki looked sad, but he wasn't shedding a single tear.

As for Ochako and Tsu, they stayed standing, frozen in their tracks. Both had silent tears dripping down their cheeks.

"If it makes you feel any better.. he wasn't in any pain when he passed." I whispered, just loud enough to be heard over Jiro's loud sobs.

Nobody responded, they were all fixated on his resting place.

"We should give them space.." Hitoshi said softly, gently pulling my shoulders back.

I nod, quietly following him to the castle. It hurt, seeing my friends like that. Especially when I could relate, I did the same thing when Bakugo first came with the news.

I got to see his lifeless body before they buried him, it was terrible. Blood was everywhere, his head and chest were stained.

There was two holes in his chest, broken in by stones. And the back of his head had one large crack in the middle, where most of the blood came from. It was gruesome to say the least.

"Denks? Where you wanna go?" Hitoshi turned to ask me.

"I don't know.. somewhere with a couch?" I suggest.

"Library then?"

"Yeah."

Grabbing his hand, I walk beside him down the hall. I could never understand why his hands were always so soft..

"Hey, Tosh?"

"Yes?"

"Do you think they'll be okay?"

"Sure, they'll be fine." He nodded, pushing open the library door with his free hand.

"It's just.. it hurts to see them like that.." I admit, falling back onto the couch and dragging Hitoshi down with me.

"They'll be fine."

"How are you so calm about this?" I ask.

"I don't know.. They'll eventually suck it up and get over it." He shrugs, looking to the ceiling.

"Suck it up?" I say, appalled.

"Yes?"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"They'll get over him, that's all."

"Hitoshi, Sero is dead. He's dead! Gone forever! And you expect them to just 'suck it up and get over it?'"

"They will have to at some point, it's a part of life Denks. People die, but you have to get over it and move on."

"Are you hearing yourself right now?"

"What?"

"You're being inconsiderate right now, people take time to get over feelings. It's not just a snap of your fingers and you're over it. And seeing how Jiro reacted gives me a feeling that she may never 'suck it up and get over it.' Do you even care that he died? He was your friend too, and I have yet to see you barely even shed a tear!" I yelled, my eyes beginning to water.