Hello?

Expect the unexpected...

Bakugo POV:

I sip on the green liquid steaming in the mug Frogger handed me. Green tea wasn't my favorite, but I took it like a man as a sign respect. My crew sat on the couches in the cottages living room, each sipping their own mug of green tea.

Tsui came walking back to the living room from the kitchen with her own mug, and sat on the leather chair previously unoccupied. Taking a sip and setting her mug on the coffee table in front of her, she straightens her apron.

"So what brings you guys here, kero?" she croaks.

"We have an issue," I say, gesturing to the dragon playing with a leaf outside the cottage window.

"I see that," she giggles, "I'm assuming you need Ochaco for your issue, correct?"

"Yes," I admit. "That dragon isn't just a dragon, he's a halfie."

She gasped, scooting up on her seat. I saw her eyes glisten in wonder. My crew silently continue drinking their green tea.

"Why couldn't he come in here then, ribbit? Shouldn't he transform?"

"Yes, but there a bracelet placed on his front leg thats preventing him from becoming human again. One of Endeavors' wizards put it on him, thats why we need Pink Cheeks."

"Ribbit? You brought the Kings' war weapon to my house? I'm sorry Bakugo, kero, but do you know how much danger that puts Ochaco and I in? We could be slaughtered!"

"I know, but we haven't run into any kings men, or let alone hear word of the weapons disappearance at all. I highly doubt all the townsfolk will be searching for him anyways, especially if they don't know he's out roaming with us either."

"You really are quite brave, Bakugo. But you know that when Ochaco arrives, your ass may be whooped, kero. Anyways, she was out greeting an old friend, but she should be back with him soon."

We await Uraraka's return by continuing chatter about how our recent years have been. My tea was well gone by the time we heard soft chatter outside the door along with the jitter of keys. The door swung open to reveal a bouncing girl accompanied by a boy with bright yellow hair.

"Hey babe, why is there a giant dragon on our lawn? Oh hey Bakugo, and everyone else, Todoroki, Midoriya.." Uraraka greets, giving a small wave. She walked over to Tsu and gave her a kiss on the cheek before taking a seat on the arm of the chair. The electric dunce stands awkwardly behind her shoulder, wearing a sheepish grin.

"Oh where are my manners!" Pink Cheeks jumps, "Everyone, this is Kaminari, you may remember him as the guy I saved when I was like eight or something with that super big spell."

"Hi, nice to meet you.." he said, scratching the back of his neck. Murmurs of greeting echoed through the room.

"Okay but about that dragon... whats that about?" the witch asks.

"Ah, thats why we're here," I said, "We need your help,"

"I'm listening.."

"So that dragon is a halfie, -"

"NO WAY!" she squealed, "OOOO THIS JUST GOT EXCITING! Wait, if he's a halfie, why doesn't he just sw-"

"Switch and come right in? See, thats our problem. He's Endeavors weapon.."

"KATSUKI BAKUGO! YOU DID N-"

"Okay! Okay! I know I put you in a lot of danger, but we don't think anyones gonna guess that the dragon is here, but anyways, we need you to take a magical object off of him so he can switch. Please, just help us out." I beg.