Doll Play

Bakugo POV:

"Come on Bakugo! Please! I just want to help!" Shinso begged for the fourth time today.

"No."

"But-"

"Unless you want your ass handed to you, its a no."

"Maybe I do want it han-"

"Shut up! No is no!" I say loudly, thinking I had finally shut him up.

"But whyy?" He said after a few seconds of silence. 

"I'm not risking your safety! Your a Prince for god's sake! If anything happened to you I would be to blame, and you already know how much my head is wanted in like every single kingdom already. And adding your death onto that won't help much."

"But your a Prince too!"

"Yeah, but its my mission! I have to be the one to-"

"Hitoshi! What did I say about your cats?" King Yamada interrupted, opening the door and stopping me mid sentence.

"I don't know, to not let them in the kitchens?" 

"And guess where every single cat we own is right now?" The king leaned against the door, crossing his arms and tapping his foot.

"In the kitchen.." Shinso sighed, "They just wanted food!"

"Go get them out, please."

The Prince proceeded to mope out the door, dragging his feet and groaning as he walked out. Causing the the king to snicker and shake his head.

"How many times does he let the cats in the kitchen?" I ask, a little confused with their interactions.

"At least four times a week." Mic said, "But what were you guys talking about?"

"Your son wants to help me with my mission, and I'm telling him no."

"Really now? Why a no?"

"Isn't it obvious? Its dangerous, and he's a Prince."

"Do you know why he wants to join though? Its because of K-"

"Yes, he already explained it, like twice. And I get it, I mean who wouldn't want to help after that? But I am not going to risk his safety."

"Alright, but don't blame me when he talks your ears off begging." 

"Yeah, yeah. He already has." I wave him off, "Now if you excuse me," 

I walk out of the room, and head down the hallway and back to the library. Knowing that Red was most likely still talking to Kaminari, I open the library doors and step over to the couch.

And sure enough, Dunce was talking Red's ear off. Which was very unsurprising, since he is such a blabbermouth.

"-but you only have sex when you really, really like this person- uh, hey Bakugo.." Dunce said, I felt my whole body fuming with anger.

"WHAT DID YOU TELL HIM ABOUT?" I scream, outraged. Hadn't these people ruined his innocence enough?

"Absolutely nothing! We had a whole conversation about todays breakfast!" Dunce lied through his teeth. I take a breath, calming myself before turning to Red.

"Red? What did Kaminari tell you?" I ask, trying my best not to sound angry.

"Dont d-"

"S-ex. Sex!"

"Oh, good job Red! I'm so proud!" I fake-smile, patting him on the shoulder. "Come 'ere you little shit!" I whisper yell aggressively in Kaminari's ear, grabbing his arm roughly and pulling him over the back of the couch.