Search

Bakugo POV:
"It has to exist, right?"

"I don't see why father wouldn't have one.."

"What would it be labeled under though? House owners? Addresses? Residency logs? Homeowner charts?"

"Seriously, homeowner charts?" Todoroki turned around, giving me a look.

"What?" I defended myself, tossing my hands forwards.

"Lets just split up, I'll check 'h,' and you two can check 'a,' since Red can't read." The Prince said, to which I replied with a nod as we separated.

Red hopped along the dusted rows of shelves not too far behind me, and I could practically smell the stupidly cute grin he was wearing. How could he be so happy in such a ridiculously filthy place? If anything, this room gave off one of the gloomiest auras I've encountered.

Spotting the 'A' engraved to the side of a shelf, I turn down the isle, Red on my tail. I didn't have to walk very far to make it to the 'AD' section of the files, quickly grabbing a stack, I begin to flip through. Careful not to let my crutches fall from my armpits. Looking for anything about addresses or Residency 1890, the papers became blurs of words.

"Hey, Red. Come 'ere." I call to the dazed boy who looked to be booping his own nose moments ago. That weirdo..

He trots over, placing an arm over my shoulder and looking up at me with a toothy smile. In that moment I felt my heart melt, sloshing around in my chest. And of course my cheeks grew hot in the midst of my fluster.

"Yes, Bakugo?'' He chirps, looking down at the papers I was holding.

"Okay, I need you to do something for me."

"Yes."

"See this symbol, that is an 'a,' and this one here, that is a 'd.' Got that?"

"A, d. Yes." He repeats.

"If you see an 'add,' tell me okay? But only if the 'a' is before the two 'd's. Here, look through these." I say, handing him a few papers, which he took instantly. 

Red plopped onto the ground, holding the papers extremely close to his face while showing off a his focus skills. Noticing that his tongue was barely hanging out of his mouth, I couldn't help but softly smile. He was just so cute, how did I ever live without seeing his face this often- stop being so fucking gay for two seconds and focus on the task ahead.

Filing through my own papers, I scan for the word 'address,' with absolutely no luck whatsoever. Frantically finding more papers to search through, I get anxious with my own frustration. We just need one measly article saying who lived in the 1890 Residency, thats it! Is it seriously that hard?

"Hey Bakugo!" I hear a yell from the opposite side of the room, finally something. "Come here! I might've found it!"

"Red, lets go." I say, getting excited. 

Grabbing Red's hand, I pull him up and accidentally make him drop the papers he was so carefully looking through.

"Wait!" He says, letting go of my hand and turning back to the scattered papers. "Clean mess."

"No, Red. You don't have to do that, just leave it." I urge, bouncing on my toes, putting most of my weight onto the crutches. 

"Let clean." He glares, I sigh in approval. 

Smiling, he turns around and drops to the floor. Collecting the papers in a fine flexing squat, making his pants stretch tight. He does be sporting that fine looking ass though.. freaking stop!