The Letter

Aizawa POV:

"Sho, you have to breathe. He is gonna be okay!" Hizashi said, wrapping his arms around me.

"But they have all been missing for over a week! A week! And he said that he'd be done in less than three days, only three days Hizashi!" I choked, these kids had me so worried. Currently having the third hyperventilation episode that day, my throat was already sore and dry.

"Maybe the tunnels are much more complicated than they look?"

"Highly doubt it. And he said that he already knew them by heart before he left, why would he get lost?" I say, holding my husband tight and using his shirt to soak up the few tears that had fallen.

"How about we go do puzzles with your cats? To get you mind off of these things, huh?"

"Okay, but only if we do the cat puzzle."

"You have a terrible addiction to cats." Huzzahs says, smirking. Crossing my arms, I give him a pouty look. "We can do cat puzzle I guess.." He groans, smiling. Taking him by the hand I lead him out of our room and down the hall.

Rushing to the cat room, I throw Hizashi onto a bed and head over to the closet where we kept the puzzles. Pulling out my favorite cat one, I shake it while creeping back to Hizashi, making him giggle.

"Don't you look at me like that." Hizashi grinned as I set the box on the bed. "You're gonna do the puzzle on the bed?"

"Why not?"

"The bed is squishy, so it will be harder to keep the puzzle together?"

"Oh yeah.. but the bed is so much more comfy! Plus I can just make it on the box, its a hard surface."

"True," He shrugged, taking the lid off of the box and revealing the wooden cat puzzle we had gotten as one of our betrothal gifts.

Placing the lid down on the bed forming a small platform, I dump the weird looking wooden pieces over the silky bedcover. I spread out each of the pieces, already scanning for the four corners.

"Do you remember who gifted this to us?" Hizashi asks as he sorted the pieces into two piles, one that was sides and the others were middle pieces.

"I do not, but I could careless at this point. That was years ago." I said, not looking up from the puzzle fragments.

Finding each of the corners, we slowly find the frame, placing down all of the side pieces. The room was silent, as most of the cats were sleeping. Which kinda disappointed me because I was just waiting for one to jump on my husband. He always got startled and made a stupid face to go with the stupid sound that would come from his mouth, it always made me laugh.

"Your Majesties." One of the butlers called from the door, I didn't even hear the door open.

"Yes?" I asked, wondering what was so important to disturb my cat puzzle time.

"A letter arrived, and its marked of high importance." He bowed, spiking my curiosity further.

"From where?"

"The Todoroki Kingdom, my King."

"Oh." I breathed out, my stomach had dropped to my feet. Giving a worried glance to Hizashi, I stand up and walk over to the butler.

He hands me the letter, bowing again. Examining the neatly creased envelope, I saw that the letter was indeed from the Todoroki Kingdom, not only that, but from the royal family themselves.

"You are excused." Hizashi waves off the butler, as he bows again and exits. Stumbling back to the bed, I fall back onto the silk sheets, staring at the letter.