Flustered

Bakugo POV:

After explaining my mission to the Kings, they had expressed their approval and support. Which I was very thankful for, if they didn't agree, we'd be basically sticking out heads on chopping boards.

"So, about this Red guy.. is he, you know?" Mic wiggled his eyebrows, giving me that look.

"Uh, no. Nothing like that.." I said sheepishly.

"Oh-ho-ho! You have a crush!" He says, my cheeks instantly flare up.

"No I don't!" I tried to defend myself, but my blush wasn't helping.

"You so do!!"

"Hizashi, thats enough. I want to hear about Red." Aizawa hits his husbands shoulder, finally shutting him up.

"Er- thanks." I say, my blush still very prominent. "Don't freak out, but Red is actually a half-dragon.."

"You're kidding.." both of the King's eyebrows were raised in surprise.

"I'm not, and even better, he's Endeavor's weapon." I smirk.

"How did you manage-"

"Half'n'Half. He's here, in the castle, right?"

"Yeah, in him and Midoriya are staying in one of the guest bedrooms."

"He used Red as an escape, and just happened to land near to one of our camps about two and a half weeks ago."

"Dang.. alright."

"We don't know too much about him besides the fact that Endeavor brutally tortured him. I'm pretty sure he has PTSD from it too.. specific words trigger him and he freaks out pretty bad." I explain. "And we don't even know his real name, too. I just made one up for him."

"Poor guy. Sounds like he's been through way too much for his age." Mic says, frowning. I nod in agreement.

"So, would it be alright if we stayed her for a bit?" I asked.

"Your seriously asking? You should know by now that you can just barge in here whenever."

"Your guard out on the post didn't even recognize me!"

"No way, maybe the head guard got a new recruit? I'll talk to him about it later.."

"Anyways, Bakugo. You guys can just take any open guest room to stay as long as you want. But just so you know, Hitoshi's been having his boyfriend sleep in his room lately, so I'd suggest getting a room far from his unless you want to be up all night." Aizawa whispered.

"Oi oi oi, I don't need to know about your son's sex life, thank you." I said, getting up. "But thanks, again."

"No problem, and if you see Eri, tell her to go to bed soon." 

"Yup!" I walk out the door and head over to the library, knowing thats where everyone was hanging out. Jogging through this maze of halls, you'd assume I'd get lost. But I've roamed these halls countless times before.

Finally arriving at the library's doors, I could hear the loud chatter from within. I carefully open the doors and see everyone sprawled out over the center circle in the library.

Mina and Eri were playing with dolls with a massive dollhouse while everyone else was scattered along the couch, talking with one another. I head over to Eri and tap her on the shoulder.

"Your dads want you to go to bed soon, okay?"

"Alright! Just let me get Twinkle to the magic forest to save the raccoon first." She says, "Come on Mina! Daffy needs to help Twinkle!"

I smile, walking away and over to the couch, plopping down in a empty spot. I sigh, leaning my head back and resting my arms out wide.

"Ah, Bakugo! I didn't see you come in, I was going to scare you." I lift my head, looking at the Prince.

"Ha, as if." I snicker.

"You'd probably yip like a Pomeranian." He teases.

"Sure, you can sure dream there, buddy." I laugh.

"Oh, haven't you met my boyfriend before?"He asks, then turns to the person next to him who's talking to Jiro. "Babe, you know Bakugo, right?"

"Bakug- Bakugo! Hey dude! Long time no see!"

"Your boyfriend is Dunce-Face? You've got to be kidding!" I laugh, how did Dunce lose his virginity before me?

"Yeah, so what? You jealous?" 

"Jealous? Of what?"

"This." He proceeds to grab Dunce's chin aggressively and begins a full on makeout session on the couch, right in front of me.

"Okay, okay! There are children here!" I say, covering my eyes, not wanting to see the gayness before me. "You done yet?"

"Yeah yeah, you jealous, jealous man."

"Oh shut up!" 

"Okay but seriously come here." He beckons, and Dunce turns back to Jiro with a fatass blush, friggin dweeb.

I stand up and go over to sit next to him, crossing my arms.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Whats it with that Red guy? He talks weird.." 

"Oh, Red, well he's special-"

"Oh, so he's messed up in the brain?"

"What? No, different special, idiot. When we found him he didn't know how to talk, so he's still learning. For only two and a half weeks I'd say he's pretty darn good." I say proudly.

"That makes more sense.. I thought he was just weird. I mean, since he's traveling with you, I think that automatically makes him weird." He snickered, earning himself a smack on the shoulder.

"Says you! You're the one having very loud sex with Dunce!" I laugh, Shinso's face blares up a brilliant red.

"How'd you know about that?" He whispered.

"Your dads told me." His eyes went wide.

"That makes it ten times worse!" Shinso groaned, I just laughed at his pain.

"Hey Toshi?" I hear from the other side of Shinso. The Prince turns around, facing Dunce.

"Yeah babe?"

"I need some iced water. Come with me?"

"Sure thing~"

The pair stand up and walk out of the library. I knew for a fact, that Dunce wasn't thirsty for water. Just the way that Shinso had said 'sure thing' sounded like he was mentally preparing to suck dick. They were most definitely resuming the display they had put on just moments ago.

Was it bad that I wanted that kind of relationship? Maybe, but would I ever get one? No. I know that I'm too aggressive and pushy for anyone to like me that way. Not like I care though...

"Bakugo!" I hear, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Flower walk?"

"You want to walk in the gardens?" I ask.

"Yes. Come?" 

"Yeah I'll come with." I smile, standing up to lead Red to the gardens. Luckily there was a door to the outside down the hall from the library, so we didn't have to walk far. 

Being a gentleman, I open the door for Red, letting him pass through first. Following him down the many rows in the garden, I walk behind the smiling, skipping boy in front of me.

He comes to a sudden stop at a patch of lilies and bends down to touch them. Petting the petals, I hear him whisper 'pretty' under his breath. 

I smile, how was he so pure, and very, very cute? It not fair, my heart can't handle this.. Another blush spreads over my face, while I stare at the beauty in front of me.

If only I could capture this moment forever..

-1135 words-