Forgiven

Bakugo POV:

"Red, are you sure sure?"

"I sure sure. No worry Bakugo, can do."

"We're really heavy Red."

"Understand, I okay Bakugo. I can do." He nodded, smiling as he put a hand on my shoulder.

"Okay but nine people, Red. That's like a thousand pounds.."

"Bakugo, shhh.." He says, putting a hand over my mouth. "I tell you nine, I can do."

"Okay, okay." I smile, pushing his hand off. "Just worried about your wellbeing, thats all."

He grabs my arm and makes my hand flop up to his face. Slapping his cheek lightly with my limp hand, Red looks into my eyes.

"Soft." He mumbles, not breaking the eye-contact.

"Its called soap." I blurt, "Now come on, help me yell at the idiots that are taking forever to pack."

"Okay!" He chirps, dropping my arm.

"Oi!" I yell, stomping up the stairs with Red close behind. "Hurry up!"

"Oh we're leaving now? You guys took forever." Dunce said from behind us, I thought he was still upstairs..

"Since when were you down there?" I asked, standing halfway up the staircase.

"Since you began flirting, lover boy." Dunce smirked. "Come on, you're yelling at nobody. Everyone went outside already. You guys had just been blabbering away.."

"Shut up." I groan, pushing past him to go outside.

"Oh-ho-ho! Look who finally stopped flirting?"

"Why can't you guys just leave me alone?" I ask, adjusting the satchel strap over my shoulder.

"Because, messing with you is what brings us joy in this sad messy world." Ochako bats her eyelashes.

"Please, I bet you have more fun catching toads with bumpy faces than this." Jiro says, she had really dark eye bags and her hair looked less life-like..

"You ready Red?" Deku asks, he was so annoying with that squeaky voice I swear.

"Yes!"

Smoke wisped from behind me, and suddenly a big red snout popped over my shoulder. Dunce looked stupidly excited as he bounced over to Red's neck.

"You guys are stupid." I shake my head, grabbing Red's horn and hoisting myself up.

Slowly, everyone had gotten onto Red's back with all their little bags. Took them long enough to get ready.

"Red, just so you know, I'm gonna take a nap on your head." I said, patting his horn as we took off.

Leaning back onto his horn, the clouds flooded around us. It felt like a nice cool mist and breath of fresh air.

Despite how bright it was, it was rather easy to fall asleep.. Maybe it was just because of how oddly comfortable Red's head was?

"No, no. Please! It's fine."

"Are you sure?"

"No. I'm not.. but that's okay. Right?"

I stayed silent. It wasn't okay, it wasn't fine. She was lying.

"Katsuki? It's okay, right?"

"Mhm.." I lied through my teeth.

"Okay, run along to your Daddy." She says, pinching my cheeks. "Mommy will stay here for you."