This Is New..

Bakugo POV:

I wake up to a loud whine coming from behind my head. I groggily open my eyes to reveal a red wing, inches from my face. I knew Red was panicking again. I was laying against his cheek, so I carefully turn around and put one arm over his nose bridge, and the other under his jawline.

"Shhhhhh.. Your okay Red, I'm here. Its okay." I soothe. Rubbing my thumb in circles on his jaw. This dragon, he must've been through so much.

After a minute of quieting him down, he lifts his wings and folds them against his back. Opening his eyes to look at me, he nudges my side with his head, I assume to be in gratitude. 

I hear a door open, followed by some footsteps against gravel.

"Bakugo? Red? Good morning guys." The witch says. She holds two plates, one with bacon, eggs, and porridge, and the other with bacon and ham. She bends down and hands me the plate with the eggs, and sets the one with only meat to the side.

"I'm gonna try to see his other form first, then he can have some breakfast," She explains. "So that means get off your butt and help!"

"Okay, okay!" I say, putting my hands up in defense. I stand up, and take a step to be next to Uraraka. I look at the confuse dragon that was now in front of me.

"Red, I'm gonna need you to stay calm okay, and stay in the present. Think of right now, and nothing else okay?" I say to the dragon, hoping he understands.

"We're gonna need you to become human, okay." The girl says, and immediately the dragons eyes go wide in fear.

"No no no no no! Red, don't lose yourself, stick with us okay? Your fine." I urge.

"Concentrate really hard, and just try to morph. I know you can do it!" Pink Cheeks encourages, balling her fists and bringing them to her chest in excitement.

Red closes his eyes, I can tell he's trying. his breathing slows and he is beginning to look more relaxed.

"You can do this, Red. I believe in you." I say, his body begins to smoke and sizzle, but the dragon stays perfectly still.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Uraraka hops, hitting me in the shoulder with each little 'oh!' "Go grab the clothes, quick! They're on the coat rack!"

I run to the door, opening it just enough to snatch the outfit off the rack and pull it through the door. I sprint back over to the excited witch, handing her the clothes.

"Close your eyes! Now!" She orders, I unwillingly obey, covering my eyes and spinning around. I keep my eyes closed, hearing murmurs of 

"Oh your handsome, gee!"

"And put your arm here- no this hole."

"No, tie it like this!"

 I tap my foot, getting a little anxious. What does the guy look like? Was he bulky or skinny? What was his hair gonna look like? Or what wa-

"Bakugo! you can turn around now!" I swivel around, uncovering my eyes. Standing in front of me was the witch, presenting a boy of similar age to me. His hair was bright red and spiked up, looking ridiculous. His body was well built, he had an impressive muscle build, and he was fairly tan. His eyes were the same, big bright balls of beautiful red. He wore a surprised expression on his face, examining me like I was a whole new person.

"Red?" I asked. Taking a small step forwards.

"Oh isn't he cute? He's a lot more handsome than I expected him to be." Uraraka bounced. Red held out his hands, and looked at them. Flipping them over as if he was checking for an injury. He kept flipping his hands back and forth in awe, and his face slowly turned into a smile of glee.

He giggled, and slapped a hand right over his mouth, seeming surprised that he made a human sound. Uncovering his mouth, he slowly continued to giggle and reveal his teeth, which were all spiky. As to be expected of a half dragon, but still, weird to see in real life.

He continued to giggle, looking more and more happy with himself. He walked over to me, pointing at his mouth, as if he was showing me that he can giggle.

"I know Red, your a human again!" I grin. "Oh, your human again! Oh shit! You can talk now, can't you?" 

"Oh yeah. That means we can learn your real name! So, Red. What is it?" the witch asks, walking over to Red, putting a hand on his shoulder.

He opens his mouth to speak, but when he goes to talk, pure gibberish comes out. He frowns, attempting to speak again, but with no success.

"Thats alright Red, you'll learn. But right now theres quite a bit of people who would like to meet you inside." Pink Cheeks said, taking Red's hand and leading him to the house. I follow.

She opens the door, taking Red inside for the first time. His eyes travel everywhere as he is drug to the back of the house where the living room is. In the living room, Tsu, Jiro, Iida, Sero, Mina, Todoroki, and Deku are all chittering on the couches.

"Guys, Red is here." I interrupt. All eyes immediately go to Red and gasps are heard coming from several of the idiots. They all sit frozen until Mina is the first to get up, she slowly steps over to the boy, and when she reaches him, she takes him in for one of her infamous momma bear hugs. Which I personally hate.

Red stiffens up at her touch, seemingly unsure of how to react. I jump in, pushing Mina off the paralyzed boy.

"Mina, chill out. Your scaring him." I scold. She shrugs and brushes it off, pushing past me again and setting a hand on Red's shoulder.

"Nice to see your face, Red." She grins. Her gesture is returned with a toothy grin from Red.

Deku is the next up, followed by IcyHot, who walks over to the half breed and gives him a shoulder pat, disgusting. And they proceed to thank him for their escape. Tsu, Jiro, and Sero all stay sitting, the girls smiling at him while Sero is pouting and looking away.

Tsu beckons Red over to a spot on the couch next to her and Jiro, engulfing him into their previous conversation, which Uraraka also joins. I sit in the leather chair, zoning out.

They continue chatting until Kaminari comes down, yawning a good morning to the group. he takes a seat across from Jiro. He rubs his eyes tiredly, and looks up at Red, who was not paying any attention to the group, I see his eyes go wide.

He stands up, pointing at Red with the biggest grin,

"Sharky?"

we love a bit of drama

-1122 words-