Flight

Kirishima POV:

As we arrive to the arena, I gently place the green haired next to the leader. I sit patiently awaiting my expected battle between bots. But I've yet to hear the echos of Master's yells of round numbers.

"Okay, dragon, you have to fly..." the green boy says. He's talking to me? Fly? What? I cock my head to the side, obviously confused. He moves to my side, pointing at my wings.

"Use those, those make you fly. You flail them like this," he explains and continues to flap his arms around. I mimic his movements with my wings. 

"OO yes like that! But we need to get on your back first.."

I see. I can do this, right? The leader boy takes off the leash, attaching it to his hilt, and hoists himself up onto my shoulders, holding out a hand for the smaller one.

"Come on Izu, we get to be free," he smiles as his pulls up the boy and holds him close, touching his lips to the others cheek.

"Now try flying, dragon" the green boy says. I flap my wings, like he showed me. And suddenly I'm lifted off the ground. Amazed, I let out a roar of delight as I hoist myself up into the night sky.

I raise above the clouds, taking in the view and the fresh air I haven't got the chance to breathe in years. Theres a big white glowing thing up in the sky, surrounded by small twinkling lights. I was stunned, never have I seen anything as beautiful as this.

-small time skip-

My wings began to grow stiffer, as I dropped altitude. The two occupying my back went limp quite a bit ago, I think they were sleeping. Looking for a space to land, I scanned the forest below me, searching for an open spot where we could sleep.

I let out a soft yip, warning the two on my back that we were landing. I felt them jerk up and murmuring as we got closer and closer to the ground. Touching ground, I let the two hop off my back, and I collapsed from exhaustion. 

"Thank you dragon," the green one states as he brushes his hand up my neck. I curl up to sleep as I hear one go off into the forest. Why is he going without us? I perk up, going after the one in the forest, and surprise surprise, it was the halfie. I pick him up by the scruff of his shirt and carry him back.

"Hey! Let me down!" He says as he tries to pry my much bigger mouth open. Foolish he was, my jaw was like steel.

He smells similar to the green one, sweet. I felt as if I had to take care of the smaller two, so I place the halfie in between my legs and extend my neck to reach over to the green one, placing him next to the other. 

"What?" 

I lick the halfie's head. Since I did the others' earlier. I hear the green one giggle at my expert hair styling skills. 

"So much for getting shelter." The halfie seemed to accept his fate and allowed me to finish. Satasfied with his hair, I stopped licking him and coiled my neck around the two, falling asleep.

-smol times skippers :P-

I awake to shuffling. Glancing at the two still in my paws, seeing that they are still asleep, I perk my head up, in full alert.

"I saw him over here! I swear, he's massive!" I hear a voice hush, followed by more shuffling in the forest.

"Mhm I bet you did." Said another voice full with sarcasm. I let out a low rumble of warning. Disturbing the slumber of the two in my arms  as the shifted in their sleep.

"Did you hear that? I told you bro! He was right up he-" I was met with two unfamiliar faces that poked through the bush. One was a black-haired dude with a skinny frame, with a pink-haired girl next to him. They were both frozen in their steps. Staring at me, frozen.