Departure

Bakugo POV:

"Your seriously going to leave him behind?" Jiro says, putting her hand on her hip.

"I don't think he would be comfortable going, and his nightmares have been acting up. He's had three in the past two days."

"But he deserves to get revenge!"

"He already has by becoming part of my crew, its betrayal at its finest."

"You know what I mean."

"Whatever, he is not going. I am not risking his life, and plus I don't know if he could handle the stress we are going to be putting ourselves in."

"Thats true, I'm just sad he won't be there with us.."

"Go cry to Mina, I have more planning to do." I say, waving her off and focusing my attention back the the many maps and papers flooding the desk.

"Rude, but don't stress out too much, okay?" She said, patting my shoulder.

"Yeah, yeah. Go away now."

I hear the door shut, and I'm finally by myself again. These maps were very confusing, and I had to memorize everything by tomorrow morning. Each hallway, room, compartment, or closet had to be embedded into my mind.

Everyone would be relying on me to navigate through the castle, and if I were to forget something, we would as well be served to the king with a side of cocktail.

The crawl-space in the walls had many different paths, and were trailed throughout the ceilings and hallway walls. I would have to station different people at specific outposts, so they would look through some holes, and study the King's movements.

Luckily, almost all of the guest rooms had the crawlspaces in their walls, so communicating with Momo would be easy if it all went perfectly. And if all goes well, the king will lose his head, which is way less than her deserves.

Deciding that the maps have been imprinted into my brain enough, I roll them each up, and set them in the map satchel hanging on the back go the chair. I blow out the candle and stand up, would there be any other ways I could better prepare?

I was already excellent in swordsmanship, I highly doubt I would need to practice crawling in ventilation space, and I've already went over the plan with everyone twice today. 

Maybe Eri would want me to play with her? No, its way too late for that, she would definitely be in bed right now. I guess I could go join the losers that were most definitely still talking in the library..

Whats the harm in joining them, they cant be that bad this late at night... right? 

I make my way through the halls and to the library. And surprisingly, I couldn't hear them talking from the outside, which was a good sign.

Opening the large doors, the library was silent. Huh, I was sure that they'd be in here.. Walking to the circle of couches, there was no one sitting on them, wait what?

"BOO!"

"AH FUCK!" I swirl around, punching the person straight in the stomach by reflex, and hard too. Grabbing their arm, I push them around and pin it on thier back, then force him to the ground, pinning them agains the floor.

"Damn, Bakugo!" I hear from behind me, followed by some laughing. Snapping out of my trace, I look down that the person I was pinning, and saw their bright yellow hair.. Of course it was Dunce.

"I tried warning him to scare you from afar and not to be behind you, but guess who didnt listen?" Mina laughed from behind me, I get off of him and let his arm go.