Scolding

Bakugo POV:

"What happened? What did you do? What did you say or tell him?" I scolded, storming down the halls.

"I don't know! One second we were talking, the next he was on the floor shaking and crying!" Prince Natsuo shrugged as we speed walked down the halls.

"What exactly did you talk about? I need the exact words."

"Thats a little specific man.."

"Just tell me!"

"Uh.. I think we were talking about Keigo.. Dad's lover guy? And how he was in the dungeons now and stuff-"

"Thats it." I shake my head, how foolish was he?

"Huh?"

"Dungeons. It's one of his trigger words, you can't talk about anything related to his past. Or else stuff like this happens. " I explain, rushing faster down the halls. "Now, which room is he in?"

"Fuyami's room, two splits down, third door to the right." He said, allowing me to run ahead. "We have maids taking care of him too!"

Shrugging off his final call, I sprint down the hall, trying to reach Red faster. Throwing open Princess Fuyami's door, I quickly spot a flurry of maids huddled around.

"Excuse me, may I take care of him please?" I try my best to be respectful through clenched teeth. How could the royal's be foolish enough to think of bringing up the dungeons?

"Are you sure? He's already hit most of us, he is out of contro-"

"I don't care, just let me comfort him please. I can take care it from here." These maids were really testing my patience. They finally move aside, revealing a terribly ticking Red, his arms were thrashing wildy about with his eyes squeezed shut.

Kneeling to his side, I grab his wrists and pull them onto his chest and cross his arms, trapping them. Proceeding to lift him up by his chest, and pulling him into mine. Muffing his whimpers and restraining his movements.

"Red, you are okay. It's me Bakugo, you are here with me. Not there, with me you hear? Shhhhhh, you are alright. It is alright." I whisper, rocking him slowly.

"Is he good?" I hear Prince Natsou loudly open the door and say. Whipping my head around, I glare daggers at him, giving a fair warning to be silent. He puts up his hands in defense, and walks over to Fuyami who I failed to notice in the corner.

I pay my attention back to Red, who was still crying and shaking in my arms. Slowly rocking the frail boy in my arms, I feel him gradually get limp and quiet. He'd fallen asleep, good.

Getting a better grip, I carefully pick him up and wrap his legs around my waist, so he slumped to my chest. Looking at the royals chittering in the corner.

"Oi, he's asleep now. May I use a guest room?" I whisper, getting their attention.

"Yeah, sure of course!" The Princess waved off, "Do you want a maid to take him for you?"

"No, I got him just fine thank you. Just tell me where to go please."

"Theres one right next to here, Princess Momo Yaoyorozu used it not too long ago. It the one to the left." She pointed, giving her a nod, I walk over to the door.

Struggling to open it, the door finally swings open with a loud creak. Checking Red's face, I see he was still sound asleep after the loud door, thank god.

I kick open the already cracked door to the guest room, accidentally making it hit the wall on the other side. Oops..

Laying the limp redhead on the bed, his arms fall limply to the side. His tear-stained face was still red and slightly swollen, but he was still sleeping alright so it didn't matter at the moment.

No candles were lit in the room, and it was all dark except for the light coming in from the hall way. Would he be scared to be in pitch black when he woke up? If he woke up?

Just to be safe, I quickly lit a candle on a desk, far enough away to where he couldn't knock it over in anyway, but close enough to provide enough light for him to see.

Satisfied, I exit the room, slowly closing the door on my way out. And head back to Princess Fuyami's door, politely knocking twice.

"Yes? Who is it?" I hear her call from inside.

"It's Bakugo. May I come in please?"

"Sure thing!"

Walking into the room once more, I see that the Princess and and two Princes were all sitting on the bed. I seemed to have interrupted their conversation again, but I could care less. More important topics needed to be discussed.

"Alright, so about Red. I wanted to tell you about him a little bit, specifically about what we think to be his PTSD.." I start, standing before them.

"Yeah, whats up with that?" Prince Toya asked, leaning forwards.

"Mhm, I'm curious about it too." Prince Natsuo nodded.

"Okay, so you guys probably know about his dragon weapon, which happened to be Red, actually. And the trauma your Dad put him through."

"Woah, that massive monster of a beast was Kirishima? I had no idea. I remember one time when I was a boy, Dad took me to the area. And he said that one day I would be able to control a beast like him, and be all powerful. We watched him take down hundreds of enchanted metals. No, thousands! It was super cool, oh how I'd kill to see that sh-"

"Excuse you?" I snarl, "With all due respect, you have no right calling Red those things. He is not a monster or a beast. And calling him such is a foolish move from a future king."

My harsh words shut him up quickly, making him look uncomfortable. Good, he should be uncomfortable.

"Words like that trigger him. Along with anything about imprisonment and transforming. So unless you want him to break down like that again, I suggest you don't say anything about those. Red also has frequent nightmares about his time in this castle, from what I've heard, they were getting better with the help from his cat, Berns. But unfortunately he couldn't bring him with us, fearing he would get lost."

"We have a few guard dogs.. not sure if that would help much. But we can always try right?" Princess Fuyami suggested, putting her finger on her cheek in thought.

"Perhaps that would work. Do you guys have any questions? About anything?" I ask, rubbing my aching knee. Regretting leaving the crutches at the dining hall.

"What's up with his speech? He talks kinda funny."

"Yeah I was wondering about that too.. is he.. you know.." The Princess tried gesturing with her hand, "Special?"

"Heh? No! No he's not, it's nothing like that. You see, going his whole life without normal human contact has somewhat affected him a bit. Isn't that weird?" I say sarcastically, "When he came to us, we taught him how to talk."

"Makes sense." Prince Toya shrugged.

"Okay, thank you for letting me intrude." I bow, standing up with my knees popping.

Not showing any sign of my increasing pain, I barely make it to the door without stumbling. Accidentally falling with my hand on the door, I slam it shut and hit my knees to the ground. I thought I could last longer with out my crutches than this..

"Bakugo? Are you alright?" I hear the Princess's voice and the door squeak open. "Oh jeez, do you need help? Let me call a maid.."

i decided that y'all should get a third chapter tonight bc i feel real bad for skipping last night.. so expect another one soon

-1274 words-

~tragedy out <3 <3