Admitting

Bakugo POV:

"Don't you dare spill Kami or I will have your head."

"That was one time!"

"Mhm. One time since the last time you promised not to." Ochako snarked, handing Dunce is steaming cup of tea.

"Whatever," He grumbled as he sipped the cup, what an idiot.

Receiving my own cup of hot jasmine tea, I nod in thanks. Glancing to Red, I could see that he was enjoying his sippy-cup, as the witch didn't trust him with liquids either.

"Okay but my question is how did Aizawa know that it was me? Are my nervous habits that obvious?" Deku asked, placing his hand on Todoroki's knee.

"Yes." I rolled my eyes.

"I don't think you're that obvious, babe."

"Get that disgustingness away from me."

"Bakugo don't be like that. Just because you're jealous of their relationship doesn't mean you get to be salty about it." Shinso smirked as my eyebrow twitched in irritation.

"Yeah, no need to be so envious. You'll fine that special someone soon, Bakugo." The witch teased, sitting on an armrest. "Cough, cough. Red."

My face blew up in blush, as I tried to mask my embarrassment with anger.

"Uraraka, you're supposed to actually cough. Not just say 'cough.'" Jiro snickered.

"Either way, it worked. Do you not see the tomato hiding over there?" Momo laughed, pointing to me.

"Sh-shut up." I stuttered, why the fuck did I do that?

"Oh look at that, Red. Your mans got all worked up over your name." Dunce elbowed Red, who was also now blushing.

At this point I'm pretty sure Dunce is suicidal by how much he is tempting me to commit first degree murder. It's just so tempting..

"Enough teasing you guys, kero. Why did you guys come over? Just to visit, kero?" Tsu asked, I straightened up, trying to get control of my feelings.

"Well I had to tell all of you something.. it's really important."

"Oh, well I mean if you think that losing your virginity is that important to come all the way over here fo- hey!" The witch was interrupted by an elbow to the side by her wife. I silently thanked Tsu for that.

"Not the time, Ocha." Tsu shook her head, "Not the time."

"Thank you.. Did you guys hear about the kingdom attacks at all? They happened for about a month but ended a few weeks ago." I started, Red looked at his feet.

"I heard something about it when it first started.. when I was in the market, ribbit. But I didn't know it happened for that long.."

"Yeah.. did you hear about what the attackers did?"

"Near to no survivors, and they only attacked smaller kingdoms from what I know.. You're not telling me.."

"I was their final kingdom." I admit, the wives gasp and cover their mouths.

"Where's Mina? And Sero, Iida? Are they okay?" Deku jumps up, eyebrows furrowing in worry.

"Deku sit down, you're gonna want to." I say, he sits down on the edge of the couch.

"Are they okay Bakugo? None of them were at the wedding.." Todoroki asks, his hands turning white from gripping his knees.

"Iida is almost better.. He had the least damage done. When the attackers collapsed my castle, he, Mina, and Sero were all buried underneath. I had to dig them out.. Iida had a rock hit his head and damage his brain enough to make him temporarily blind. At the moment, his nurses predict he will be back to normal in a few days to a week." I explain grimly, my eyes getting blurry.

"That's terrible.." Ochako whispered, hand still covering her mouth.

"And Mina.. She had major brain damage, her head was hit so hard that there was a dent in her skull. Her horse was galloping, but there was no rider.. She wasn't herself.. Just a few days ago she actually came out to eat with all of us for the first time since the attack, she struggled with the fork a bit. But she managed.. Her nurses still think she won't be better for another week or two though.."

"Oh my god.." Tsu breathed out.. she was clutching her skirt.

"And Sero? I'm almost afraid to even ask.."

I glance at Red, he was sitting on a chair, face down in guilt. Could he take it? Could I even say it?

"Bakugo? What about Sero?" Uraraka asked softly, concern washed over her face.

"Sero.." I whisper, my stomach dropping to my feet. "He's-... Oh god.. Sero is-"

I choke up, accidentally allowing a sob to rack my body. Why did it hurt this much? This wasn't supposed to hurt so bad. I want it to stop.

"Do you want me to say it?" Shinso asks softly, placing a hand on my shoulder.

I nod, not trusting myself enough to remove the hand blocking my mouth. Why did it hurt so bad?

"Red doesn't even know this.. but Sero.. he's dead."

Why can't I just accept this already? It's been too long, he's dead. He's fucking dead. He's fucking dead and it's my fault.

"No.. you can't be telling the truth.. Where is he? Bakugo? This is where you start laughing right? When you laugh and say we're all stupid idiots for falling for it? Right?" Ochako pleads, I couldn't bring the strength to look at her. "Tell me this is a joke."

I shake my head, tears flooding my vision. The room became awfully silent..

"Bakugo? You lie to me.. You tell me Sero okay! You tell me that he good, he fine! You lie!" Red cried, pointing at me with tears running down his face. "And he dead.. he no okay."

"Sero's dead.." Deku mumbles to himself, as Todoroki rubs his shoulders.

"I could've saved him.." I whisper, barely loud enough for myself. "He would've been alive if I'd done something.."

"How? How did he die?" Uraraka sniffed, wiping the snot running from her nose.

"He was doomed from the moment he came from the rocks. Too much blood had been lost, and there was no time." I answered weakly, "A man.. he helped dig out others too, he was the one who told me that Sero had no chance.. But neither of them survived the night.."

"No.. why wasn't I there? I could've done something, anything! I-I should've-!" The witch choked, burying her face into her hands to muffle her sobs.

"You couldn't of done anything!" I snapped, tears pooling. "None of you guys could've done anything! Nothing! It was my fault! Blame me! He's dead because of me!"

"Bakugo.. it's-"

"Excuse me.." I stand up, wiping my tears as I head outside.

Sitting against the houses' wall, I drop my head to my knees. I knew this would've been hard, but never did I think it would affect me like this.

"Bakugo?" A soft voice calls from the door. "I sit with.."

Red comes over to sit next to me, leaning his head on my shoulder. I just sniff, not responding.

"It no you fault. I no have leave, that mistake. You did good, Bakugo. Sero is okay now, he fly high."

dang.. that hurt like a buttcheek on a stick

-1195 words-

~tragedy out <3 <3