This Can't Be Happening..

Bakugo POV: (ayeee pov switchup broskis!)

"How did this big dragon get YOU TWO, of all people, on its back?" I asked, extremely irritated. How could this happen?

"Well Kacchan, obviously you recognized this dragon, right? When Sero said 'if its this is what we think it is,' I'm assuming you know about Endeavor, right??"

"Friggin- this dragon, you mean this one is actually Endeavors 'secret war weapon' the rumor thats been going about for literal years?" I asked. "The dragon who was fully capable of killing all of us, and you decided he'd be a good escape route? You can't be serious?!? What were you thinking? You could've died!"

"How else were we supposed to escape, Bakugo? Not like we can exactly walk out of our kingdom! Plus, your calling the dragon that just gave you a new hairdo a killer." Half'n'Half said. He did have a point, I mean, but still, this goof of a dragon is capable of being a killing machine like we expected him to be, right?

"Does he atleast have a name? Or can you tell me anything else about him, at all?" I asked, as the dragon layed down, watching Mina attempt at getting Sero down, what idiots.

"Um no, he doesn't have a name. At least not that we know of," Half'n'Half answered, "But I do know that we've had him since I was born, Endeavor basically raised him like he did me, except that this guy wasn't always a dragon.." he drifted off.

"What do you mean, 'not always a dragon,' he can't be those, right? I thought all were killed fifty years ago!" I exclaimed.

"Well, thats what the public is supposed to know.. he was taken after a freak accident at his old house. Just after he was born, as a human, we started to show signs of being half dragon, and his mom got scared of him. And since his dad was already out of the picture, who we assume to be a dragon, his mother was all by herself raising a half dragon. One day, when this guy was only a month old, remember that magical assault forever ago, that only our parents talk about nowadays? Yeah, when those alarms sounded, his mom completely panicked, scaring him, which made him transform. He ended up knocking over all the kitchen ware, and he apparently set his house on fire, too. His house was burned down, along with his mother. But since he's half dragon, fire doesn't affect him, so he survived.."

"Wow, I was not expecting that. Thats terrible.. I can't even imagine..." I said, how could a child cause that much damage? "But that doesn't explain how he's supposed to be a war dragon.."

"Oh yeah, alright, so after Endeavor heard of this miracle baby, he took him in. And on day one, he began attempting to force him to shift, so he can lock his power on. See that bracelet on his ankle?" 

"Yeah."

"Thats whats keeping him from transforming back. Its a magical lock, and can only be removed by some strong magic. But anyways, it took Endeavor to finally get him to shift into a dragon after seven whole years. But only after another kid that was in the cell across from whom he befriended, was tortured and pretty much killed in front of him.." IcyHot explained.

"Thats insane... but continue."

"So Endeavor, at least I'm guessing, completely brainwashed him, just to get him out of his cell took us leading him with a muzzle, he didn't understand we were trying to help him at all. It took a whole hour to get him warmed up to us. Thats as much as we know so far, the guards just left parts of his file lying around." Half'n'Half finished, and Deku nodding.

This dragon dude, has been through the unspeakable. I wouldn't be surprised if he was mentally insane. 

"That- dragon- whew- is terrifying," Sero panted, just finishing getting down with Mina's help. Mina was laughing at pointing at his butt from behind.

"Ya done- hahahahaha- and soiled yourself-hahaha- there, Sero! Ha!" she giggled. Bending over to catch her breath from laughing so hard.

"You would've too! I thought he would kill me!" 

Red stood back up, walking over to the two on the ground, lowering his head to sniff them like he did me. He sniffed Mina first, blowing hot air from his nostrils into her face, pushing her hair back, making her laugh and boop him, ew, why does she boop everyone? Great, she was making the large dragon purr. He picked her up, and layed down, setting his front paws in a way so he could place her down in front of his chest, having her lean agains his paws. Then proceeded to flatten her hair with licks. Seemingly satisfied, he picked her back up and placed her behind the two dorks.

"He's so precious!!" she squealed, shaking Deku, making Half'n'Half chuckle.

The dragon cautiously moved his big head to Sero, sniffing him softly, and suddenly jerking back up with a scrunched nose, and exhaling hard. He grabbed Sero with his teeth gently, walking through the forest. 

Branches and leaves cracking and swinging back swiftly after being pushed back by the dragon. We followed Big Red as he trudged through the dense cluster of trees, until finally we reached a small opening with a pond. Lowering his head, he dropped Sero into the pond and scrunched his nose and retracted his head quickly.

Sero glared at the dragon who looked quite pleased with himself, as he turned look at us.

"I think that was his way of saying you stink Sero!" Mina laughed as the dragon nuzzled her. 

"SHUT IT MINA!" Sero said, who was ridding himself of stench. The dragon moved from Pinky to me, breathing hot air onto me and looking at me cross-eyed.

"Hiya, there." I said, scratching his chin, He pulled back slightly and opened his mouth. "Red?" I asked as he reached his head over behind me and bit down on my cape. He lifted me up and onto the base of his neck.

"Uhm, Ol Red? Could ya put me down?" I asked the dragon. He lowered his head and chest to the ground, making me slide up his neck, reaching the top of his head, the dragon purred. I grabbed onto his horns to feel secure as he spread his wings..

Oh shit.....

-1096 words-