Bickering

Bakugo POV:

"I hope they wouldn't recognize me."

"Why? Did you do something to them?"

"Hm, I don't know.. Maybe it's the fact that last time I was here I got impaled by one of the guards for stealing the Princess. Or maybe it's something else, I really don't know." I answer sarcastically as Shinso nods.

"Yeah, maybe it is something else.. Like your ass attitude."

"Do wanna be pummeled? I feel like you wanna be pummeled.."

"Boys, boys. Break it up." Aizawa laughs, stopping in front of us. "Now do you want to hear about Mina or no?"

"Yes, sorry." Shinso apologizes and gives a damaging blow to my side with his elbow. "Do tell."

"She started therapy today, it was her first session-"

"Did she do alright? Is she doing better? Can she come to the wedding?" I interrupt, causing Aizawa to glare at me, but I didn't care.

"No, she's not coming. And the nurse said she did very well." He answered calmly.

"What about her brain, has it healed any? Is she more... mentally there?"

"Yes, actually. She has less episodes throughout the day her nurse said. She is becoming more 'manageable' as they put it.." Aizawa explained, I sighed in relief, she was at least slightly healing.

"At least she's making progress." The Prince shrugged.

"Mhm.. it's something." I nod in agreement.

Mina's brain had taken such severe damage back at the attack. There was a dent in her skull from one of the rocks, in the side of her head. Luckily she didn't bleed out, we had uncovered her just in time.

To be frank, we were lucky to have so many survivors. Most had travelled off to different kingdoms with their relatives. Some, however, were still healing.

I had yet to inform Iida and Red about Sero. Iida was still healing, but Red.. He wasn't ready- no- I wasn't ready..

Telling them would be completely admitting he was dead. Gone, never coming back, he was dead forever. And that was something I wasn't ready to accept. I can't accept that painful truth.

"Anyways, you boys ready for tomorrow? We leave at day break." The King smiles softly. "It will be nice to see Princess Momo and Jiro again."

"Mhm, it's been two and a half years since Jiro went to go be with her. I'm just surprised her parents actually allowed her to have a wedding with someone other than a wealthy prince." I say.

"Yeah.. It seems quite fishy. I know her parents never really liked Hizashi and I's relationship, maybe they have changed.."

"Doubt it. They're the most stubborn people we know, Dad. Remember that trade you had to bargain for three months? And they still got it their way."

"How do you know about that?"

"I most definitely never ever sneaked in your office. Like ever, nope.." Shinso shook his head.

"You problem child."

"So Aizawa.. did the nurse tell you how long it'll be for Mina to start interacting with us normally?" I changed the subject, turning to the King.

"No.. she didn't. But I don't think it'll be too much longer. She has drastically improved in the past couple days."

"I miss the normal Mina, dinner is much more quiet without her." I admit.

"Woah, Bakugo with feelings? Never heard of that." The Prince laughed.

Suddenly, the doors burst open, and a red blur sped through them. With a thump, I was thrown backwards onto the cold hard floor.

"Cat! Hurry! Come! Go now!" Red yelled almost too quick to understand as he sprung back and pulled me up.

"What? What's happening?" I ask in a daze, Red jumping and pulling on my hand.

"Go now! Cat! Bye Shinsu and Azawa!" He waved with his free and before I got dragged out the door.

I thought he would be able to prounonce their names right by now but I guess not.. Stumbling as I'm dragged down the hall, Red just keeps going.

Not knowing where, what, or why Red needed me so urgently, I just let him drag me freely. Partially because I was afraid to stop him to ask..

Stopping at the cat's room, Red throws open the door. There were cats everywhere. To be expected in Aizawa and Shinso's home, but still. They had major cat issues.

"Look!" Red tugged at my sleeve, pointing to the middle of the room.

"What? What's there?" I ask, unsure of why he dragged me here.

"Look!" He repeated, "Here, here."

He walks further in the room towards one of the wooden boxes. The top was open, I swear if he dragged me all the way here to see a cat I will throw a chair.

"Pretty cat.." Red whispered, reaching into the box and of course it was a cat.

Peering over his shoulder to see this 'pretty cat,' I see him stroking Berns. Freaking Berns.

"You dragged me all this way to see Berns in a box? Berns. In a box?" I exclaimed.

"Yes." He answered bluntly, why was he like this?

"So you're telling me.. my arm nearly got ripped out of its socket.. to see Berns in a box?"

"Yes. You no understand?" He asks, continuing to pet Berns.

"I understand.. it's just that I think you're weird."

"I weird?"

"That's what I said, didn't I?"

"Yes.." Red sighs, retracting his hand. "Come!"

I allow myself to be dragged once more through the hallways. He was a little slower this time, so I'm guessing it wasn't as 'urgent' as Berns in a box.

But what confused me was the fact he led me to his room.. What was in his room?

Stopping before his bed, he stands before me silently, just watching. What was going on with him.. He's been acting weird all day..

"Red.. Whatcha doin'?" I ask, getting a little nervous under his blazing stare.

Suddenly, I'm swept off my feet again. But instead of a cold hard floor, my back hit a soft mattress. Laughing filled my ears as arms trapped me against the silk covers.

"Catch!" Red giggles, "No escape now!"

"Oh no! How ever will I get out?" I exclaim sarcastically as Red keeps giggling. "Perhaps.. like this?"

Flipping us over, I am the one now pinning him against the bed. Placing an arm next to his head, I lean forwards.

"Look who's caught now, Red." I purred, as Reds face lit up in blush.

"You w-win." He stutters in defeat, glancing off to the left.

"Look who the winner is now?" I smirk, "You know what Red?"

"What?"

"I'm feeling a little sleepy all of a sudden.. I just might-"

"No!" He laughs, "Bakugo!"

I collapse on top of him with a grunt, applying all my weight onto him. Laying limp, Red continuously struggles to push me off, weakened by his fits of laughing.

"Bakugo! Off!" He groans as I fake-snore.

"Never.." I whisper, smiling in satisfaction as his little hands push up on my chest.

"You butt!"

-1170 words-