No Trick

Bakugo POV:

"It okay."

"You are too good for this world, Red."

"Bakugo! Let me hug him!" Eri said from behind us.

"Just come join us, because I'm not letting go." I smile, looking into Red's eyes.

"You're no fair!" I hear her say, before getting hit on the back and feeling a small arm wrap around my side. And I put my chin back onto Red's shoulder, holding him tighter.

"Make room! I'm comin'!" Dunce says, before another arm goes around my shoulders.

"I guess I'll join.." Shinso mutters, and a softer arm is placed on my mid-back.

And we sat there for a good ten minutes, just hugging. I was mainly surprised the Eri could shut up for that long.

"Okay enough touchy-touchy for me. I'm out." Shinso admitted, pulling away.

"Oo Kiri! I still have the sparkly dress you liked! And then you can be matchy-matchy with Bakugo in his pretty dress!" Eri beamed, I may just kill her.

"Psh- You got Bakugo, in a dress?" Shinso laughed.

"It's not the first time.. You've seen him in a dress before. And don't go ruining my fun, Toshi! You're gonna make him never go in a dress again." Eri scolds, I could tell she was giving her brother her famous stank-eye.

"Okay, okay! Calm down."

"Oh that reminds me," Dunce said, getting up. "I promised Mina I would help her get a dress on- why are you looking me like that?"

"Mina? I see!" Red perks up, pulling back from the hug as I give Dunce a look.

"I still don't understand why you're looking at me like that- Tosh, help me out, why does he- Ow!" Shinso elbows him in the gut.

"See Mina please." Red asked, looking at Dunce.

"What was that- Oh! Ahaha.. Oops I forgot that Mina just went to bed.. Yup she was feeling tired from Eri's Tea Parties.." Dunce covered terribly.

"Oh.." Red looked a little dissapointed.

"But she didn't even go-" Eri started, being interrupted by Shinso's hand over her mouth.

"Trick?" He cocked his head to the side, glaring into Dunce's eyes.

"No! Why would I be tricking you, haha.." Dunce laughed nervously, as I stay back hoping Red would fall for it.

"Okay.." The half-dragon shrugged, "See Iida then?"

I make eye-contact with Kaminari nervously. Trying to give him any sign to not tell Red the truth.

"See Iida?" Red repeats.

"Er- Uh, well.."

"Iida is out in the town, he wanted to explore.." I cover, quickly standing up to lean on Red's shoulder.

"See Sero?" He asks, tossing his hands. I could tell he was upset about not being able to see anyone.

"He's with Iida.." I answer quickly. "Anyways.. Mic will probably want to see you, so why don't we go say hi to him, huh?"

"Yes! Go now!" Red agreed, his mood instantly changing.

Taking me by the hand, Red jerked me out to the hallways. He sprinted full speed with me stumbling after him.

"Come, come!" Red laughed, not even looking back.

"I'm trying, you're just too fast!" I exclaim, continuing to stumble.

Suddenly karma bites Red in the butt, and he trips over his over feet. As we both crumble to the ground, I end up landing over top Red.

"And that's why we don't run full speed down the ha-" I cut off, embarrassed by the position we were in.

Both of my hands were on either sides over his head, one still holding his hand too. My legs were over lapping Red's and my face was a mere three inches away from his nose. I could feel a hot blush spread across my cheeks, as I cleared my throat.

But to my surprise, Red started laughing hysterically. What was so funny?

"Look stupid!" He giggles pushing me off.

"Oh really? I look stupid? Says the one who tripped over their own feet, dork!" I snap back, getting up.

"Mean!" He laughs, also getting back to his feet. "Bitch."

"Oh you come back here!" I yell after him as he sprints down the hall, still giggling.

Following him as he takes a sharp turn to the right, to my horror, Mina has made it out of her room again. And Red was frozen in the middle of the hallway.

"Oh hi Bakugo! Who's this tomato hair guy?" She asks over his shoulder, she was loopy again.. "He looks kinda funny.."

"Mina okay?" Red asks, I could tell he felt hurt that she didn't recognize him.

He turns around to me, confusion spread over his face. Mina stumbles forwards behind him, nearly falling to her butt. I had to make something up, fast.

"Mina! You're sleep walking again.. let's get you back to bed, huh?" I say quickly, rushing past Red to get to her aid.

"You gonna tell me I'm loopy again.. Rude. I'm not a loopy, you're a loopy." She grumbles as I swing her arm over my shoulder.

"I wasn't going to tell you that, I was going to tell you that you were sleepy."

"Oh yeah? Maybe I am sleepy.. I'll prove it, too. I'll sleep right here, no problemo captain."

"No, no! I believe you, no need to sleep here.." I panic, leaving Red in his confusion as I try and move Mina back to her room.

Luckily, she hadn't wandered very far and her door was only two rooms down. Helping her towards her bed, I set her down again and pull the sheets up to her shoulders.

"Now I don't believe you. You aren't tired at all, are you?" I smirk, taking advantage of her state.

"Rude.. I can prove that I'm tired. I'll do it right now, you watch." She said putting her head to the side and closing her eyes.

I hoped she would heal soon, I want the old Mina back. Her head was getting better, but not fast enough..

"I know trick. You trick." Red says from the doorway, leaning on its frame.

"What? I didn't trick you." I defended, getting nervous.

"What bad with Mina? Is hurt?" He asked, raising his eyebrow.

"I didn't think I would have to tell you this quickly.." I admit, scratching the back of my neck. "Lets go see Mic first, huh?"

Marching out of the room, the back of my collar is yanked back the second I go through the door. I forgot how strong Red was..

"No. Tell now. Thank." He argued, dropping me to cross his arms.

"Er- Well.." I start, thinking of what to say. "Oh no! I suddenly feel so heavy.. Catch me Red."

Falling back into Red's arms dramatically, I peek a look at his face. He was not amused, at all.

"Nothing? Really?"

"Go, tell." He says again, pushing me off.

"Okay, okay.. But not here okay?" I plead.

He grabs my arm and leads me to the next empty room. I take a seat on the bed as he stands in front of me.

"Tell now please."

go to bed rn or else your elbows will be removed for a whole week

-1170 words-

~tragedy out <3 <3