Small Struggles

Bakugo POV:

Eating my breakfast silently, I watch as the extras slowly trickle into the dining hall, erupting in conversation. Luckily, nobody so far dared to sit next to me, and I hoped it would stay that way.

By the time I was almost done with my own meal, the only three people missing were Dunce, Deku, and IcyHot. Which I was rather surprised that Dunce hadn't arrived with Shinso, since they're apparently a thing now.

I stand up, pushing past the extras to head to the kitchen to drop off my plate. Setting the dish in the sink, I rinse it off and leave it for whoever's job it was to clean. Walking out of the kitchen, Shinso calls me over to talk. Great, just as I was about to leave.

"What do you want?" I ask, crossing my arms.

"I don't know, actually. I honestly just wanted to annoy you by wasting your time." He shrugged, I turned on my heel, ready to walk out the door again. "Wait! I'm messing with you, I do actually have a question."

"Get on with it." I say, turning back around on my heel, annoyed with his sarcasm.

"So, Pops told me about your mission and everything, and I was wondering if-" the dining room door creaks open very loudly to reveal an embarrassed Dunce.

"Ah, sorry. I forgot this door is loud when you open it slowly.." He says sheepishly before limping over towards me and Princey.

No. Way. I could contain my laughter as I watched Dunceface hobble over with a terrible limp. Holding on to Shinso's shoulder for support, my laughter turns into hard wheezes, struggling to take in air.

"And you- ha- wonder why- haha- your dads found out so- ha- quick!" I laugh out, attempting to compose myself.

"Come on man! You don't know what its like! Just wait till someone puts their dick up your ass!" Kaminari exclaimed, stopping my laughter. Bold of him to assume I'm a bottom..

"Ha! As if I am a bo-"

"Your most definitely a bottom." Mina butts in, resting her elbow on my shoulder. (pun intended)

"Wha-?"

"I think its his posture.." Shinso suggests as the others nod, adding to my confusion.

"Oi! Stop-"

"Its kinda ironic, you know? Bakugo is such a headstrong and confident guy, weird that he would be a-"

"I AM NOT A BOTTOM!" I yell, causing the others to snicker. "Shut up." I grumble, crossing my arms and wearing a mad glare.

Dunce leaves the small circle that had formed, and hobbled over to the kitchen. Most likely to grab breakfast, I was too frustrated to laugh at his struggles again.

I stand in the circle, zoning out while thinking about my own anger. I'm not a damn weakling bottom, thats for sure. And only gays are bottoms, and I'm very much so not gay... I think..

Watching Dunce limp over to the table again, and out of the corner of my eye I see Red walk over to him. As soon as the idiot sits down, Red had tapped him on the shoulder, opening his mouth to say something. I take a few steps in their direction to hear them.

"-okay?" 

"Oh, my leg? Its fine. What made you think that?"

"You hop?"

"Huh? Oh-oh! Its because my bum is sore.." He laughed, I could tell he was embarrassed. "You see, Shinso and I got a litt-"

"Oi!" I interrupt, causing the two to look up at me, I stare daggers into Dunce and shake my head in disproval. He seemed to of got my message.

"I fell down the stairs. And bruised my butt. Thats what happened." He corrected, I stepped forwards and grabbed Red's arm, pulling him up.

"Come on Red, let get ready for the day huh?" I ask, he just smiled happily and nodded. As I lead Red outside the dining hall, I turn my head around and give Dunceface another deathly glare.

Walking faster, I race down the halls with Red trailing behind me, skipping along. I shove my hands into my pockets and smile, knowing Red is happy. 

Arriving to the guest room, I open the door for Red, letting him in first. He grins brightly as he hops inside and over to the closet.

Sitting on the edge of a bed, awaiting for my turn to get changed, I hear shuffling and a thud. Startled, I stand up and rush over to the door and press my ear against it.

"Red? Are you alright in there?" I yell, only to hear a muffled response. Nervously opening the door, I through it open and hurry inside, scanning around the room.

"Red? Hello?" I call, not seeing him anywhere.

"Bakugo? Help." Red says, muffled and quiet from the other side of the closet. I sigh in relief and chuckle. 

The boy was sitting on the ground, legs open in a 'v' and he was hunched into a tangle shirt that covered his eyes and forced his arms up. Squatting down, I grab the bottom of the shirt and pull up, trying to undo the mess he made.

With a slight struggle, I finally get the shirt off. Now red was shirtless and panting, since when did he have hot, rippling, sexy- STOP THIS!

"Thank you." He said, getting up. "Help find new?"

"Want me to help you find a new shirt?" 

"Yes."

I head over to the shirts hanging on a rail and flip through them. He was wearing dark grey leggings, which complemented his as- NO- looked nice, so probably a loose white or light grey shirt would look alright. 

Finding a light grey shirt, I take it off the rack and toss it at him. He fumbles with it and drops it, looking down at it in defeat. I snicker and walk over to wear I saw the jackets hanging, which I flip through until I find the perfect maroon vest.

The vest was flat, and would slip over his shirt nicely, turning around to hand the vest to him, he was checking himself out in the mirror. Looking at his face and squishing his cheeks, making a fishy face.

"Here, doof. Put this on too." I laugh, giving over the vest as he straightens up and gladly takes it, sliding the vest right over his shirt.

"Look nice?" He asked, giving me a twirl, which I took full advantage into taking in every little detail about him. I nod viciously.

"Yes, you do."

"You turn!" Red giggled, trotting over to the door and slipping out of the closet, letting game change.

I easily locate my own black trousers, and get a tight fitting white v-neck shirt that had the lace in the split. Making sure I look alright in the mirror, which I did, because I always do, I head out of the closet to join Red.

"Want talk Kam-in-ari." He said, grinning, did this boy ever not be happy?

"Okay, I'll most likely be talking to Shinso, I think he needed to ask me about something earlier. Need help finding him or are you okay?" I ask.

"I okay." Red stated, trotting out of the room and turned to sprint down the hall as I walked out myself. Assuming Shinso was with Kaminari, I followed Red down the halls.

Red bursts into the library by shoving open the doors as he runs and jumps over the couch, landing right next to Dunce. I shake my head and snicker, strolling over to Shinso's back and tapping his shoulder.

"You wanted to ask me something earlier?"

"Oh uh yeah, could we do it somewhere else?"

okay, y'all are a little too good at catching my foreshadowing, so see if you can do it this time. and its not the fact that bakugo will be a bottom, because at this point its inevitable..

AND OMG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 6.7K!! I swear I had to looked at that like twelve times to make sure I wasn't dreaming.. but seriously, I can't thank you guys enough

<3

-1248 words-

~tragedy out